Life is good.

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I posted this on Zoklet in their new section What's Good.
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=2289742
I figured why not molest this section and see what really is good. So, yeah it turns out Pakistan is doing great, we just avoided a small war and then agreed to get fucked up in future [USA Invasion FTW], we all did great when it comes to providing electricity to the masses and instead of load shedding we have high power tariffs which basically discourage users from using electricity, so that's good and hey don't stop there, I think my winter will be awesome. I just got blessed with an awesome cold and it's really making my life more fun, plus I am facing some gas load shedding, yes I am referring to natural gas that lights up kitchens everywhere and so I usually have no warmth and I have to stay covered all the time, so that's really good.

Even after all this, I still feel good because... well, I just got a new layout in place and together with skittles and bornkiller we worked on improving it and to top it off, we got a dedicated host in place and after 17th November we will make the big migration. It's been tough building something from scratch and it takes more than willpower to get things done, you need balls and undying commitment to something. So, even if my life is miserable, I have something good to look forward to and that my friends makes everything feel GREAT!

Did I mention we get regular suicide attacks throughout Pakistan. So, if the numbers are correct I might never see USA or visit anyone of you. So, forgive me If I die in some surprise Terrorist attacks but hey at least I will die a happy man because I tried to do something that others couldn't do :) .

And that feels GOOD!

Since I fear they will censor or remove it I figured I should post it here as well.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2010
    They'd be morons to delete it bro. It's got some supportive comments in thar.:thumbsup:
    hmm....kind of the opposite of B&M. Interesting!
    What's next? A "Life is Mediocre" forum? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    They'd be morons to delete it bro. It's got some supportive comments in thar.:thumbsup:
    hmm....kind of the opposite of B&M. Interesting!
    What's next? A "Life is Mediocre" forum? :confused:

Who knows :p
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited November 2010
    Zomg I got mentioned!

...life is good :o
  • edited November 2010
    I'm gonna buy you some plane tickets to America so I can kill you myself, then wrap you in bacon and light you on fire in front of the ground zero mosque