Retards

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was on the bus and a group of autistic kids came on. The entire bus ride, they just literally said, "Durr" and "Herp Derp." How can these retards be allowed to exist? :facepalm:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    You should have killed them. It's your moral duty.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    They shouldn't be allowed to live. I remember in highschool hating how the severely retarded were allowed there. I was in special ed to so I had to deal with them fucking constantly.:mad: Fuck retards.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010
    ah that seems a little harsh
    edited November 2010
    ah that seems a little harsh

No they are life unworthy of life. Hitler had the right idea with his T 4 eugenics program.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited November 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    So they just literally said, "Durr" and "Herp Derp."

When you say literally, do you mean "literally" literally, such as just noises?
    I was in special ed

Why?

Also, you should have commanded them and become master of the retards.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010
    ... And if you had a slower child you would what...kill them?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    When you say literally, do you mean "literally" literally, such as just noises?

Yeh, like that in addition to other things.

I mean if I were to have a child that is autistic, I probably couldn't bring myself to kill him/her, and have to make the best of the situation. However, if I were to somehow know that the child is autistic before it is born, I would definitely abort it. Having a child grow up in a subpar life is not right.
    edited November 2010
    ... And if you had a slower child you would what...kill them?

Yes thats the one time abortion would be ok if retardation could be detected. And there not slow there retarded. No need to white wash it in the name of political correctness and sensitivity.

vozhde wrote: »

Why?

Also, you should have commanded them and become master of the retards.

They said I was "emotionally disturbed":facepalm: So they had me in Special ed for years.
    edited November 2010
    Tell the story. At my school it was a mix of fucked up kids and retards in there. I never stabbed a teacher but I did inflict multiple stab wounds with a pen on a kid who poked me. There much blood but no charges or anything just suspension. I got him in the shoulder right next to his neck than his arm. He cried and it was funny. That faggot never poked me again though.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited November 2010
    spazz wrote: »

Anyone want to hear the story about how i got the school shrinks to leave me alone?(it involves assault and battery)

I bet this is a good one.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    TheGreenDoctor is autistic and I suppose he lives fine. Then again he posts on totse.
    edited November 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    TheGreenDoctor is autistic and I suppose he lives fine. Then again he posts on totse.

Internet.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited November 2010

Who told you that?
    edited November 2010
    You posted it somewhere. I don't remember which thread.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited November 2010
    During my senior year in HS I signed up to be a ED AID for gym class thinking how fun it would be because the ed aids in my class always got to fuck around. Me and icee were both ed aid of this class and instead of getting to fuck around we ended up having to take care of an autistic kid named john. That was my senior year. I was in special ed when I was a kid for being to immature. I guess a 5 year old is supposed to be mature. They wanted to hold me back in kindergarten because of this very same reason. I was to immature. FML!!!
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited November 2010
    Haha, yeah. That's all I'm going to say about this. I have Asperger's, but I've worked on it and I've gotten to the point where I actually have a life and people say they don't even notice anything wrong with me. Anyway, I've been in at risk education simply for slacking off on assignments or forgetting them. There were some kids in there that I just wanted to beat the shit out of. They weren't retarded, they just weren't willing to put in an ounce of effort, and they always managed to disrupt the class when a select few of us were trying to work.

Then, there are the genuinely mentally challenged, of which one always takes pictures of people without consent, and I've heard stories that he's harassed other males in the bathroom (not even going to go there.) Needless to say I steer clear of him. The others aren't terrible to deal with.
    edited November 2010
    Explain Asperger's better than wiki. It's like seven million pages fucking long.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited November 2010
    ... I was in special ed ...

... They said I was "emotionally disturbed" ...

Seriously?
    • You were in special ed
    • You piss in bottles
    • And collect them in your room
    • Which is a horrible dump, btw
    • You're a racist
    • But you fuck minorities
    • You sleep in whatever you wore that day, including jeans
    • And to top it all off your asshole smells sour

Dude, they were probably right.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Who told you that?
    You work for Fedex? :cool:
    edited November 2010
    You posted it somewhere. I don't remember which thread.
    I Mustn't have been thinking then.
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    You work for Fedex? :cool:

Yeah. :cool:
    edited November 2010
    are you?
    edited November 2010
    Explain Asperger's better than wiki. It's like seven million pages fucking long.

The awkward kid at school.
    edited November 2010
    are you?

Yeah. I'm not sure why I even posted it in the first place. I must have been quite drunk.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2010
    We used to get the Downs kids to fight each other at my college. They were pretty lulzy. Also the kids in the wheelshairs were so sexually frustrated...was fucking grim when one whacked it out and started jerking in the corner of the cafeteria...