I can't eat my string cheese in peace.

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited November 2010 in Life
Every time I get a piece out of the fridge, the cat focuses on it like a missile on Iraq. She'll then jump up on me when I sit down, and won't go away until I give her a piece. Same thing with ham.

So what annoying things do your pets do?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Ever since my dog figured out how to make begging motions with his front paws, I can't eat anything in peace :mad:
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    I have the same thing with my cats, except it's with almost every food item. Of course, it doesn't help that my parents constantly give in and feed them something, causing them to beg even more. And then they wonder why they beg so much, even though they've done the same exact thing every time we have gotten another cat. :angry:

Other than that my cats don't do anything annoying. A lot of the time they make me laugh when they do stupid stuff..... :o
  • edited November 2010
    I still remember this one time my dog, now deceased, stole a whole box of Chik-Fil-A from me while I was attending to some other matter. I came back to find nothing there and after looking around found my dog in a dark room with nothing but an empty box. As an extraneous not she was a Great Dane/German Shepard/Akita.