Official Bad Ideas money saving thread

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Put all your tips and tricks for saving money in this thread this is bad ideas so nothing is too off topic.

Roll your own cigs

I can buy a 6oz can of ryo tabaccoo for around 30 dollars

so .5gr per smoke dived into 168 is 336 cigs thats about 9 cent a smoke or 1.80 a pack not bad

Eat cat food

Shits cheap brah and ocean fish whiskys is fucking tasty

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    Eat cat food

Shits cheap brah and ocean fish whiskys is fucking tasty

This part is a joke... Right?
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I had to do it once when paypal freezed some money for 2 days. Always send ebay shit priority mail, pay pal can be a cunt
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    I had to do it once when paypal freezed some money for 2 days. Always send ebay shit priority mail, pay pal can be a cunt

That sucks... I think i would rather Dine and Dash or steal apples from Price Chopper or something.

Here's my Tip for eating on the free.

1.) Go to grocery store.

2.) Pick up and Eat food.

3.) Hide leftovers/wrappers.

4.) ?????

5.) Profit.
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    For saving money on food; pasta and noodles shit is cheap(or you could just steal it)
    Dumpster diving outside supermarkets, lots of free almost out of date fresh food

Free smokes, ask everyone you see on the street if you can have a smoke, a lot of people will actually give you one, Go to places where there are drunk people like bars and clubs and just steal them when they set them down on the table ect
  • edited July 2010
    Murder niggers. You can steal and sell their rims, smoke their rock, and sell their teeth to a tribal nigger for a necklace.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Murder niggers. You can steal and sell their rims, smoke their rock, and sell their teeth to a tribal nigger for a necklace.

Hi fail troll, I've checked your other posts too you arent that good
  • edited July 2010
    I'm not a troll. I'm real. What you see is what you get - unlike you, you phony.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Half a gram for a rolled cigarette is pretty excessive, you can get a three or four from a gram if you don't roll tampons.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I live in a small town where everyone knows me. I'm friends with a few store owners that sell food (cooked food) and every once in a while when I get kicked out I asked them at the end of the day if I can take anything you're gonna throw out. Since I will be homeless for a little while, I will ask them for food mostly every night. I know about 4 stores who'll do this for me. Its all good for me.

Or I just steal.