Sarah Palin wants us to Support North Korea

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Think she's patriotic? She wants to support North Korea.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    She's dumber than a bag of hammers.

EDIT: I would have taken her on a little ride, there. I wouldn't have corrected her, and I would probably have asked her something like "What do you think the North Korean president, Sum Yung Gai, should do in response to South Koreas aggression?" and continued from there. I don't get why nobody has taken advantage of such opportunities yet.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    :facepalm: If this dumb bitch wins the primary say hello to 4 more years of Obama.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    :facepalm: If this dumb bitch wins the primary say hello to 4 more years of Obama.

If she wins the election I'm going to murder/suicide. :hai:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited November 2010
    hu dis ho
  • edited November 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    If she wins the election I'm going to murder/suicide. :hai:

She doesn't win things, she just guarantees victory for her opponent.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    lolmerica :facepalm:
    edited November 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    lolmerica :facepalm:

Because the UK and Europe and Canada are the beacons of Genius in the world:rolleyes: Yes there are a lot of stupid Americans but I hate how people act like Canada and Europe are so damn enlightened.
    edited November 2010
    Because the UK and Europe and Canada are the beacons of Genius in the world:rolleyes: Yes there are a lot of stupid Americans but I hate how people act like Canada and Europe are so damn enlightened.

It was a HB-style comment :mad:

But while we're on this, the difference between USA and other countries is the bigger reputation for having stupid politicians. When you look at things from a world stage, perceptions and reputations are all that matter. You've said yourself that your government sucks. Don't read it wrong, I'm a science-man; you're not gonna catch me generalizing things that easily.
    edited November 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    It was a HB-style comment :mad:

But while we're on this, the difference between USA and other countries is the bigger reputation for having stupid politicians. When you look at things from a world stage, perceptions and reputations are all that matter. You've said yourself that your government sucks. Don't read it wrong, I'm a science-man; you're not gonna catch me generalizing things that easily.

Yeah I know I just felt like being a prick:o To me China is about the only country around today with a good form of government as evidenced by there increasing power on the world stage. Libya has a pretty good one too.
    edited November 2010
    China is doing quite well. The US won't even touch North Korea at the moment partly because of China. One of the main problems with the Chink government is censorship. You can't suppress a billion people forever :p
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited November 2010
    tipicall merrikan leaderz :mad:

But speaking seriously here.
    "Bound by prudence to support our South Korean allies" and "We cannot reward bad behaviour"
    What's the problem here?
    edited November 2010
    She doesn't win things, she just guarantees victory for her opponent.

America elected Reagan Clinton Bush and Obama I wouldn't put it past us to elect this stupid zionist loving cunt as well.