Twin sisters shoot each other in the head (suicide)

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
They were young, likeable, university-educated identical twin sisters from Australia who embarked on a three-month visit to the US, but for a reason that baffles family, friends and authorities, they hatched a secret plan to kill themselves.
On Monday the 29-year-olds from Melbourne caught a cab to Colorado's Family Shooting Centre, hired two .22 calibre handguns - a revolver and a semi-automatic - and began firing away at targets, just as 20 other gun enthusiasts were doing metres away.
At 2.50pm local time, after more than an hour on the range, the sisters turned the guns on themselves and pulled the triggers.
One was dead.
The other was in critical condition.
The surviving twin must really feel like shit now.:confused:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/australian-twin-sisters-made-suicide-pact-before-colorado-range-shooting/story-e6frg6n6-1225956305334

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I love how they had to come here to do it because you have no rights in Ausfailia
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    They were idiots for using a .22. that is why one is alive it's not reliable enough for a one shot kill.:facepalm:
    I hope she lives and gets charged with murder while shes a brain dead vegetable.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2010
    I love how they had to come here to do it because you have no rights in Ausfailia
    You mean the quality of your BIG MACs weren't up to par so they shot themselves. hehe:D
  • edited November 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You mean the quality of your BIG MACs weren't up to par so they shot themselves. hehe:D
    dCIQ4.jpg
    u m:mad:d?
    P.S. I weigh 177 POUNDS bro, come at me.
    edited November 2010
    dCIQ4.jpg
    u m:mad:d?
    P.S. I weigh 177 POUNDS bro, come at me.
    FU FATTY now you gone and made me hungry.:mad:
    :eek: did you go out and buy that just to reply to my post?
  • edited November 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    FU FATTY now you gone and made me hungry.:mad:
    :eek: did you go out and buy that just to reply to my post?

NOPE
    u dubble m:mad:d now brah?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    177 is fat!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    My Bulbasaur weighs 177 lbs.
  • edited November 2010
    Bulbasaur weighs 15.2 lbs you massive faggot
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited November 2010
    That is fucked up. Gotta say med has come a long way though when you can come up and save someone who has a hole in the center of there fucking head. Jeeze. Thats nuts but it does happen I guess. Those two made really stupid choices and deserve what is coming to them.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited November 2010
    Aussie here.
    In Australia, pistols are restricted to club use only, and you have to be licensed to use them. Same goes for rifles/shotties, but you can use rifles for hunting too.
  • edited November 2010
    Damn, that sucks. My bets are that the other girl will kill herself sooner or later.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited November 2010
    yea for a while they didn't know which one was survived because they looked the same. the parents had to come ID them from Aus
  • edited November 2010
    yea for a while they didn't know which one was survived because they looked the same. the parents had to come ID them from Aus

The parents are pussys, if I was her dad, I would have fucked her in the forehead while she still had the bullet hole there.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    The parents are pussys, if I was her dad, I would have fucked her in the forehead while she still had the bullet hole there.

Fucking Brutal I love it.Skull fucking all the way.
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    It would have to be a shotgun blast to get my penis in there.....Yeah right!!!!! blah,blah,blah,blah bornkiller. :D
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited December 2010
    :s wtf..
    That's just retarded.. (that they used 22. pistol I mean if I was going on holiday to shoot myself I'd rather go out in style 357. style)
    So in America can any old tourist walk into a club and start shooting?
    I mean obvs you'd have to pay for ammo and rental..
    Still sounds like and excellent holiday..(not shooting myself though)
  • edited December 2010
    How would shooting be an exciting holiday when you can just drive out to the desert and do it whenever?
    edited December 2010
    because eurofags don't have deserts. or freedoms. or guns.

AMERICA, FUCK YEA
  • stresstres Regular
    edited December 2010
    the vegetable girl should be charged with firearm misuse. pretty distasteful to leave a corpse in the middle of a struggle for firearm rights. :thumbsdown:
    edited December 2010
    stres wrote: »
    the vegetable girl should be charged with firearm misuse. pretty distasteful to leave a corpse in the middle of a struggle for firearm rights. :thumbsdown:

lol, that would be funny. she should :thumbsup: