For the love of totse, get rid of the faggot.

kaloosakaloosa Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I have no problem with gay people, just this faggot troll:

Big Bear +POZ+

The last thing I wanna do is click on "New Posts" and every one of them is a thread by him about how much he loves cum and wants more of it. It's not productive or entertaining in the least.

Shit, I don't like DirtySanchez, but at least he's got something real to say and argue.

U-MAD.jpg

Yes, I'm mad.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Foolish me, I thought we as a community had put the rampant homophobia and hatred behind us, hopefully a mod will ban the OP for being such an intolerant troll. All I am doing is trying to generate discussion on various topics yet once again I am confronted by such intolerance for my alternative lifestyle.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited December 2010
    Go suffocate on a dick.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited December 2010
    herpa derpa

You’re a human being, wasting a lot of your time. This is fact. Nobody is silently applauding. Keep going with it or not, I really don’t care – but from an outside point of view, your life seems quite undesirable. :thumbsdown:
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited December 2010
    Foolish me, I thought we as a community had put the rampant homophobia and hatred behind us, hopefully a mod will ban the OP for being such an intolerant troll. All I am doing is trying to generate discussion on various topics yet once again I am confronted by such intolerance for my alternative lifestyle.

...Hahaha....haha...

PROTIP: When you post shit like this:
    Do a rape, do the rape rape, do a rape, do the rape rape. do a rape do a rape raoe.

Its the new dance craze sweeping america. The rape-rape!

Do a rape, do the rape rape.

First you pantomime spreading the legs of your victim. Then you thrust with your pelvis while punching the air.

Do a rape, do the rape rape.

EVERYBODY NOW!!!

in S&A, people are not going to like it. You'll just have to deal with that until you leave or become a contributing member.

Who here actually likes this guy?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    Lol u mad?
    edited December 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    Lol u mad?

:hai:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    13579 wrote: »

Who here actually likes this guy?

Not me, I fucking hate fags
  • edited December 2010
    He's trolling this place HARD. Just stop feeding the troll, and he'll go away.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

I haven't seen a single troll post from big bear, theres no artistic merit to his bullshit and it really is pretty sad to watch..
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited December 2010
    sthilly goosth!
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

this plus add to ignore list
  • edited December 2010
    Why you would attempt to ignore the voice and experiences of alternative lifestyles is beyond me. Perhaps we can speak more intimately viam PM. Consider: we can share our mutual experiences.....gay and straight........and see just how much we have in common!
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Unfortunately mods can't really add people to the ignore list or we won't be able to do our job. I have to put up with his stupid failtrolling.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    All in favor of me banning this guy for 7 days say aye.
  • edited December 2010
    Banning me for what might I ask? Is there a specific rule I am breaking?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    OK that's it, you're getting a 5 hour time out.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Good work.
    edited December 2010
    Excellent. His sig needed to go.
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Excellent. His sig needed to go.

This.
    edited December 2010
    My sig is win :o
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Wow, people get bothered over the smallest things. Myabe OP is jealous because homosexuals are having more sex and losing less money than he is...

Just a thought.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited December 2010
    All in favor of me banning this guy for 7 days say aye.

Dfg is very lenient.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Wow, people get bothered over the smallest things. Myabe OP is jealous because homosexuals are having more sex and losing less money than he is...

Just a thought.

I don't know man I just hate faggots. I admit there is very little real important reason but they just disgust me. I hate them and always have. I can't even explain why except for I can never except another man as human that knows what if feels like to have dick in his mouth.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited December 2010
    I don't know man I just hate faggots. I admit there is very little real important reason but they just disgust me. I hate them and always have. I can't even explain why except for I can never except another man as human that knows what if feels like to have dick in his mouth.

you're aware you've just been trolled, right?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    stres wrote: »
    you're aware you've just been trolled, right?

I know he's a troll but I felt like bashing queers anyway. Dude my uncle is gay and when I found out I told his fat ass he's a faggot rectum ranger and too never speak to me again.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited December 2010
    faggot rectum ranger

Never heard that one before. This is a win.