Do you sing in the shower?

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck yeah I do, shit sounds awesome with the reverb. Beatboxing in the shower also sounds great, although my mom probably thinks it sounds like shit.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I record myself singing in the shower so I don't have to download the actual copyrighted songs.
  • edited December 2010
    I don't sing, i'm usually half asleep and i just sit in the tub with the shower stream going on my head and think about shit.

I've never tried sitting in the shower before. What's it like compared to standing? I think I'd probably get too cold sitting down without a widespread stream of water falling on me.
  • boggleboggle Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Why of all places is the shower somewhere you would want to sing? Only time I sing is when I'm drunk or alone in the car.
  • edited December 2010
    boggle wrote: »
    Why of all places is the shower somewhere you would want to sing? Only time I sing is when I'm drunk or alone in the car.

I'm really not sure. I sing all the fucking time, unless I'm listening to music. It just kinda happens.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    The main reason to sing is so you know what to do:

Soap, soap
    Soap on my hand
    Wash my legs
    While I try to stand

Scrub, scrub
    Scrub under my balls
    Avoid the mildew
    Growing on the walls

Poo, poo
    Shampoo my hair
    Also real poo
    Inside my lair
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    I don't sing (okeey, maybe sometimes like Elvis)... I use to growling & screaming instead :) It's feels awesome!
  • edited December 2010
    I used to when I was younger and my parents weren't home. Now that I live in an apartment I don't for my neighbors sake.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The main reason to sing is so you know what to do:

Soap, soap
    Soap on my hand
    Wash my legs
    While I try to stand

Scrub, scrub
    Scrub under my balls
    Avoid the mildew
    Growing on the walls

Poo, poo
    Shampoo my hair
    Also real poo
    Inside my lair

:thumbsup: haha :D
  • edited December 2010
    Auroth wrote: »
    I don't sing (okeey, maybe sometimes like Elvis)... I use to growling & screaming instead :) It's feels awesome!

I could never get the hang of growling properly. I guess it takes a shit load of practice.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    No. I just purchased a guitar I'm not even excited to play though.
  • AurothAuroth Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I could never get the hang of growling properly. I guess it takes a shit load of practice.

Yes, it took me several years before I got it right and if you do it wrong you can damage your voice... so be careful and do it in the right way if you are about to start growl/screamo/grunt/pig squeal ;)