The DFG appreciation thread.

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
We, the members of totse.info that choose to post in this thread, appreciate the hard work that DFG has put into making totse a better place, and one that has the site infrastructure in place to help it grow and become a more interesting and informative forum. We believe his policy of minimal intervention shows us, the users and mods, that he respects our views and will not silence us unless we are being deliberately harmful to the site. We will show our appreciation by respecting our fellow members, and by trying to make totse a fun, informative, and interesting site. We will troll, fling shit, and make plenty of butthurt, but always with a point, for this is a great venture, and it's path is in our hands, not DFG's.

C/O
"Well, this should be interesting"

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I agree with CO. He has worked his ass off for this site and it shows. Just a few months ago we were plagued by problems such as hackers and constant down time. Now the site has been running smooth and more and more people are signing up. Before this I don't think I ever posted enough on a forum to reach even 1000 posts but I like this place and what it stands for. I also appreciate Dfg's willingness to listen and implement the community's wishes.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    I like Dfg.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^^^^ He's a real gentleman.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    DFG FTW! He's helped me through 2 different OS installs so far :D
  • edited January 2011
    In order to show my appreciation of Dfg's efforts I would have crated over a pretty 8 year old girl white girl to Pakistan, but the freight costs where prohibitive and an 8 year old girl would probably have dried up* by the time she got there.

*As in dried fruit, not dry down there. Not that I actually know which would happen first...
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg is awesome. There's been butthurt about him but I don't get it, but I don't want to discuss it. All I know is that Dfg is a good admin and is directing this site in the right direction.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hes a good man. He takes a lot of flak online that would break a lot of people.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    dfg is certainly an outstanding member of our community. His hard work and long hours are not in the least unappreciated, despite the difference in opinion of trolls. His temper seems to be at a constant setting of tender when dealing with trolls and allows us, the community, to make our own decisions. Sure he has made a mistake here and there but who hasn't? Good job dfg and best wishes in the future of helping this community foreward. Thanks for all your hard work you paki motherfucker.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    In order to show my appreciation of Dfg's efforts I would have crated over a pretty 8 year old girl white girl to Pakistan, but the freight costs where prohibitive and an 8 year old girl would probably have dried up* by the time she got there.
    Send her over in a big bucket of brine. She'll keep for ages. ;)

I'll always have the bros back. (nohomo) ;)
    Many of us have invested a bit of time & effort into totse.info, be it content contribution, publicity, editorials, layout etc, Hell! even a fucking server. Just to make this place happen. Well imagine that effort x10 Yep! That's Dfg. :thumbsup:
    He's been an awesome admin and an awesome friend to many of us.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Aww <3. I wouldn't be anything without you guys. Even through I drove like mad today and had to find this and that but just by reading this thread all my worries seem to dissappear. Keep being awesome Totse. You're a beacon of hope for people like me. You're the very fiber that keeps Internet worth something. You guys have have done so much for this place that I constantly need to push myself to keep trying harder and harder. You guys are like my family and I honestly trust you a lot :).
    <3<3<3
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Aww <3. I wouldn't be anything without you guys. Even through I drove like mad today and had to find this and that but just by reading this thread all my worries seem to dissappear. Keep being awesome Totse. You're a beacon of hope for people like me. You're the very fiber that keeps Internet worth something. You guys have have done so much for this place that I constantly need to push myself to keep trying harder and harder. You guys are like my family and I honestly trust you a lot :).
    <3<3<3

Does DFG have a tumblr?

And give me back my fucking bolded "e" in my signature :angry:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Yep. Hellish, Dfg, Vineman and whoever else have done an absolutely wonderful job on the back end. It's basically flawless.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    We should all pitch in and get him a visa.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Does DFG have a tumblr?

And give me back my fucking bolded "e" in my signature :angry:

As you wish :)
  • edited January 2011
    Despite our differences, I can appreciate the effort Dfg has put into this website. Please accept this traditional Western music as a token of our multicultural friendship:
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Words, even those spoken from the mouth of the 26th Rolf, are unable to describe the brilliance of the dedicated warrior-poet, the mighty Khanzada known as Dfg, proclaims Rolf.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Despite our differences, I can appreciate the effort Dfg has put into this website. Please accept this traditional Western music as a token of our multicultural friendship:

Oh what, at least offer the man a decent song. I'm sure he will appreciate its slightly obscene, suggestive nature.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TuYrDBp7Bc&feature=related
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Fatty should be posting in this thread, anyone but DFG would have banned him long ago.

DFG :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    Fatty should be posting in this thread, anyone but DFG would have banned him long ago.

Well put, Yoda
    edited January 2011

Dfg actually likes FATTY bro. So do I. :thumbsup: We both voted for him. lol! :D
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Dfg actually likes FATTY bro. So do I. :thumbsup: We both voted for him. lol! :D

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty funny really since the poll is meaningless.
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, I saw that. Pretty funny really since the poll is meaningless.
    Exactly!! Have some fun mang. ;)
    edited January 2011
    ... the poll is meaningless.
    If the poll is as meaningless as you say, why is it here? Is this community based on meaningless polls?
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    If the poll is as meaningless as you say, why is it here? Is this community based on meaningless polls?

Silly boy, you know that is not how staff members are selected.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg gets all the bitches. :thumbsup:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I lurv he.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg's a cool guy.

:thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    Dfg's a cool guy.

:thumbsup:

eh fucks camels and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited January 2011
    I can appreciate that :D
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg is cool i like him. he posts good posts. + hes a cammel jockey!
    edited January 2011
    There isn't even many camels left in Pakistan. They got shuffled out by the skyscrapers and suburban developments long ago. If you see a camel in Pakistan, it's probably going to be in some backwater urban district where they're poor as shit. Bustling cities don't take well to camels.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    There isn't even many camels left in Pakistan. They got shuffled out by the skyscrapers and suburban developments long ago. If you see a camel in Pakistan, it's probably going to be in some backwater urban district where they're poor as shit. Bustling cities don't take well to camels.

ok Camel Jockey. kinda like a horse jockey i would think. and i dont care how bustling Pakistan is Dfg is is a good contributor to totse. he doesnt start stupid threads like iv been reading of late. (im not saying you start the threads TDR you are also a decent contributor to the site.)
    edited January 2011

Tell that to Laila.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I like DFG and I can't imagine anyone else in his place. Its a very rare thing that a forum admin not only gives the community a choice in many things but its rare to have a forum admin that not only puts in the work, but actually listens and responds to peoples concerns.

I realize I can't always have my way and others have differing opinions about how this place should be run, but I think we have the beginings of a pretty cool place to do whatever it is we do and find whatever we are looking for.

TL/DR : Fuck the haters (respectfully)
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

1233928590citizenkanecl.gif
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I wouldn't like Dfg so much if he were a gook.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited January 2011
    What's up young faggots.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Shouldn't trust me
    edited January 2011
    Dfg is a WONDERFUL person! :thumbsup: