Infraction for Wendy: Spam Bots

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited January 2011 in Infractions
User: Wendy
Infraction: Spam Bots

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Nice try spectral. I wasn't sure it was you but this post here is what gave you away.
-SpectraL just sent me a message insisting that's not actually the case. He says that your behavior throughout this proves beyond all doubt for everybody that you would have kept toying with his account, playing with thread-bans/forum bans, inciting members against him needlessly, and generally being a butt-hurt Paki just because he got your ass booted off Zoklet's Bad Ideas because you were dead weight there. He says you're a huge liar and are completely transparent about it, too.

He wanted me to post this:

Looks like -SpectraL is going to be forced to step up his game. I imagine he'll start working on the new visitors as the first order of business, then he'll probably move to DNS poisioning tactics and DDosing the shit out of this place. After all, he must know when precisely when a new member joins, so it shouldn't be too hard at all to warn them off/shove them off a place which thinks it's perfectly fine to shit on the Totse legacy and "shut people up" for providing their opinions. He'll probably know exactly when the time is ripe to spam the shit out the boards, too, making the place look terrible to new visitors who might be duped into thinking they will be able to express themselves without a bunch of goons hiding behind their control panels pestering them and toying with their accounts and posts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please don't ban me, as MY IP address is not any that -SpectraL has ever used. I am new here, and would like to enjoy a forum where my posts and my account are not played with just because somebody doesn't like what I have to say. I also have some friends who also feel the same way with me on this. Thank you for your time.