Demod the dark rodent

edited February 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Pakistanis sniff cum

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I am taking the action recommended by the administration so good luck with this. It was actually suggested that I simply unapprove your posts but in the spirit of free speech I have left your words visible to all.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I am taking the action recommended by the administration so good luck with this. It was actually suggested that I simply unapprove your posts but in the spirit of free speech I have left your words visible to all.

lol TDR is mad

0493005194.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited February 2011
    After you edit them to read as you please. Believe me, you will not last long.

Not one word was added or removed but of course we both know that as to the admins.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    IIRC, Failface is the new admin by popular vote.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    After you edit them to read as you please. Believe me, you will not last long.

They were moved but they weren't edited bro.
    edited February 2011
    Yes, the admin of his own little world. Population, 1
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    I merged them because they were flooding HT bar. OP, can you please stop being an asshat. Keep your trolling to HB and SG. You will get raped in serious sections for being an asshat.
    edited February 2011
    They were merged into a nonsensical form, then reposted in the thread to make me appear as an unbalanced spammer. As soon as I pointed this out, lo and behold they disappeared.

Every post is right here https://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=11143

The were merged by someone else.
    Apparently sucking dick up the ladder doesn't endear you to your fellow moderators. Who would have thought?

Apparently you did not catch where he called you failface.

L2sarcasm
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I merged them because they were flooding HT bar. OP, can you please stop being an asshat. Keep your trolling to HB and SG. You will get raped in serious sections for being an asshat.

You know, normally I'd call you out for being an adherent to the Mohammedian death cult, and for being someone who wipes his fecal remnants from his hindquarters with his left hand.

Today, I'm not going to do that.

Today, I'm simply going to ask you to look at my first post in that thread which TDR moved, and go ahead and point out exactly what was off topic about it.

If you can point that out, I'll never troll totse.info again.

In fact, I'll never post on totse.info again.

If you can't, then you need to appropriately discipline the out of line moderator.
    P.S. Pakistanis sniff cum
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Apparently you did not catch where he called you failface.

L2sarcasm

That's actually my nickname for him. It's a term of endearment.
  • edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

To each his own Mayberry, to each his own.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    You know, normally I'd call you out for being an adherent to the Mohammedian death cult, and for being someone who wipes his fecal remnants from his hindquarters with his left hand.

Today, I'm not going to do that.

Today, I'm simply going to ask you to look at my first post in that thread which TDR moved, and go ahead and point out exactly what was off topic about it.

If you can point that out, I'll never troll totse.info again.

In fact, I'll never post on totse.info again.

If you can't, then you need to appropriate discipline the out of line moderator.

Uwbf8.jpg

Seeing that in a thread which basically is for input and requests users not to post like that seems kind of clear to me. You should have posted again with something meaningful but you kept on pushing your agenda. Even after you recieved a PM from TDR which I got a copy of as well.

FATTY you even Pm'ed me and told me you wont troll again.

Now, stop acting like a kid and grow up.
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Uwbf8.jpg

Seeing that in a thread which basically is for input and requests users not to post like that seems kind of clear to me. You should have posted again with something meaningful but you kept on pushing your agenda. Even after you recieved a PM from TDR which I got a copy of as well.

FATTY you even Pm'ed me and told me you wont troll again.

Now, stop acting like a kid and grow up.

Go ahead and point out what is off topic about an image clearly conveying a message of apathy? Or did it fly over your head as well?
    P.S. Pakistanis sniff cum