I deleted Zoklet from my bookmarks

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
After seeing no traffic there and reading an 8 page bawwww thread in PEOO with Zok spec, and all the other butthurt peeps i delted my zoklet bookmark. you bitches are stuck with me now:D

Comments

• Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    *goes back to zoklet*
  • edited July 2010
    Haha, awesome. See you around. (this reply has nothing of value, I just wanted to show my appreciation).
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I uhh... reduced the number of zoklet bookmarks. But havent gotten rid of it.

EDIT: scratch dat... zoklets gone. :mad:
  • edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    I uhh... reduced the number of zoklet bookmarks. But havent gotten rid of it.

You make it sound like some kind of disease :D

Seriously though, how many bookmarks do you need for one site? xD
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    You make it sound like some kind of disease :D

Seriously though, how many bookmarks do you need for one site? xD

lololol i like... put different forums in the bookmark bar u no? in FF? and then i tab them. :o
  • edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    lololol i like... put different forums in the bookmark bar u no? in FF? and then i tab them. :o

Yeah, that's a pretty cool idea. I do that a lot on various places. For &T I just have a single bookmark for the BBS, and my FF portable has a bookmark for the Mibbit I use for IRC.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Good call. I am just waiting for Zok and wires to make an announcement and then I will take my last shit there and leave D:
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Good call. I am just waiting for Zok and wires to make an announcement and then I will take my last shit there and leave D:

I might lurk to see if the terrible twosome step down and to see your post bit thats it. Also I am happy how we here have said fuck that place and are posting and building the community. and props to us for raising so much money so fast.
  • edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    I might lurk to see if the terrible twosome step down and to see your post bit thats it. Also I am happy how we here have said fuck that place and are posting and building the community. and props to us for raising so much money so fast.

I totally agree here. It's obvious that this place is building up like crazy. It will be on top once again, and the donations are just awesome.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never had any :o
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i never had the old totse, zoklet or the new totse as a bookmark.