I think Skype's April fools joke came a few days late.

buddhabuddha Regular
edited April 2011 in Tech & Games
I shit you not I just got an email from Skype.

I guess they now have a Skype app for your phone.

Is that not the dumbest thing ever?

Maybe you guys can help me figure out why you would use this on your phone, instead of just using your phone to make the call?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    No, you are.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    One small insult..that can be interpreted in over a million ways.
    edited April 2011
    Just a reminder to buddha, don't delete threads. I have merged the old thread with the new one.

Thread was originally in SG, hence the non-T&T nature of the replies. Please keep following replies to constructive T&T discussion.

Thanks,

The Management
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    There's a reason the other thread was deleted.

It isn't against the rules to delete your own threads, now fuck off.
    edited April 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    There's a reason the other thread was deleted.

It isn't against the rules to delete your own threads, now fuck off.
    Dfg wrote: »

A new clause would be added in the Registration Form which basically tells that user that once the content is posted its public property. Mods, Admins, Users CANNOT delete others posts if for some reason they got mad about things and decided to delete everything. If you have those types of issues consider not posting altogether. Once the information is posted here it becomes property of the community. And if you want it removed you can edit your posts but YOU CANNOT delete others replies. Mods, Admins will restore your thread deletion if you try removing threads without considering others replies in them.

I posted a reply, hence you are not allowed to delete the thread. You also never posted a reason for deleting it. So I did my duty to restore it.

Please refrain from posting off-topic.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    There is a skype app. You can use it as a free alternative to making a phone call.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    There is a skype app. You can use it as a free alternative to making a phone call.

And then you'd be paying for data transfer.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    My ex had Skype on her phone. No joke.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    iTouch ANYONE?

All you gotta do is disable 3G and use wifi for the iPhone.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited April 2011
    the skype app is so when I have it on my phone and you get it on your phone, when we get to feeling nostalgic or i lose you in wally world i can skype you. its like a walkie talkie ten fold.