edited May 2011 in Infractions
User: rosetta48
Infraction: Spam Bots

Administrative Note:
Not

Message to User:
NOT!!!!

Original Post:
This statement can be said Yao answered leak, this would seem simple,louis vuitton wallets, in fact, hidden behind a lot of mystery. Yao Ming NBA since 2002 has landed, he was both fortunate and also unfortunate. Fortunately, he is all the Chinese players since joining the NBA, the only player made some achievements, not only become the brand of basketball in China, and their 700 million worth of China's sports first. Unfortunately, Yao Ming in the NBA lots wholesale a lot of ordinary people bear the unbearable suffering, more than eight NBA career, eight times onto the operating table, every time we fall, stand up again each time, thought himself better this season, agile, and unfortunately routine game played only five games down again, next season will recover is unknown.
While this season when the NBA playoffs in full swing, much attention of Chinese fans, Yao Ming, to restore the body, particularly the specific intention next season is also the focus of media attention. Yao has recently returned to the U.S. to participate in animal protection charity, the return to the U.S. before, Yao received the media,louis vuitton outlet, said he wants to be like - Karl Malone and John Stockton as the players, not to be a championship to easily hold the thigh. The following highlights of the interview I put to you to do an introduction.
The reporter asked: "As a professional player, Prescription Eyeglasses you can not get NBA championship considering it?" Yao replied to this: "Of course considered,but I think it needs go with the flow, not Taimian Jiang. In fact, when I arrived and no ambition NBA fetched, after all, this is an unknown territory. "Yao then further emphasized:" Jordan is great, but there are also - Karl Malone and John Stockton such great players,rosetta stone spanish, they never won a championship, but their efforts will also be given everyone's approval, they are also in the eyes left an indelible impression. The real meaning of sports is to win a process, the final results are sometimes need a little luck. "

Then a reporter asked: "These remarks,mac cosmetics that mean you may not like the league did a lot of veterans to the pursuit of basic salary to the Miami Heat or the Celtics championship?" Yao replied: "This is entirely up to you to find the value of what it is. for many people, the championship is a great goal, for me it did, but not all. If I can find a balance, I am certainly willing to do it. "