Totse.info for Mobile Users

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Help and Suggestions
You got two options:
A) http://www.forumrunner.net/

B)http://www.tapatalk.com/

This basically allows users using mobile devices to browse and use Totse.info without any problems. It's a big plus for mobile users. I was planning to implement it a while ago but Zok made a post about Tapatalk problem, so I backed out for a while.

Since I was digging around I found another website, so I thought why not give it a try.

Discuss.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    I think there is a lot more pressing thiings to worry about for now. Maybe later.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I think there is a lot more pressing thiings to worry about for now. Maybe later.

Takes 5 mins at best.
    Already have accounts registered for totse. Plugin already in place. Just need a nod.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Change my vote to forumrunner also.
  • edited May 2011
    Forumrunner looks pretty cool. Can't you install both of them, we can try them both out and have a vote on which one we like more? :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Forumrunner looks pretty cool. Can't you install both of them, we can try them both out and have a vote on which one we like more? :D

I can give it a try. I will install it once power comes back.

8:56 Pm

STILL FUCKING HOT!
  • edited May 2011
    Awesome. In the meantime, I might check out some other sites running this software for Android :D Also, I'm going to add a Pakiland time zone to my clock so I always know what the time is there.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Awesome. In the meantime, I might check out some other sites running this software for Android :D Also, I'm going to add a Pakiland time zone to my clock so I always know what the time is there.

I was thinking of that, but I just realized, he is exactly 12 hours difference from me. So when its 9:00am here, it's 9:00pm there. Nifty shit.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    I find that websites are easiest to view in their normal format on mobile phones. I've used both the iphone and droid so my vote is no mobile version. It only creates annoying popups.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I was gonna ask about this when I found out about tapatalk a couple days ago. I don't know much about the difference between the two, but Tapatalk sounds like a faggot name, so I'll go with Forum Runner :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Btw, not all themes will be affected by this, this will only apply to mobile theme. You will need to DL an app for iphone etc.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    forumrunner is installed now.
  • edited May 2011
    Tried Forumrunner - says you have to pay to install the app. Fuck that, I'll stay using the regular web version if you don't mind!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I currently use a Blackberry and Opera Mini which works fine. I'm not too fussed or educated on the matter, so abstaining from this.
  • edited May 2011
    Alright, it's getting annoying now. Every page I load, I get a popup asking me to install some Forumrunner shit which costs money. No thank you!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Alright, it's getting annoying now. Every page I load, I get a popup asking me to install some Forumrunner shit which costs money. No thank you!

Hmm, I will try to tweak that out, if now I will give tapa a go.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Forumrunner please. I've been browsing Zoklet via Tapatalk for a while and it's a pain in the ass. Not only does it fuck up the forum layout but it makes browsing threads impossible.
    edited May 2011

http://mobileplanet-waryam.blogspot.com/2011/04/forum-runner-v1211-android-apk-1211.html
  • edited May 2011
    Doh, forgot you could download apps for free :facepalm: Thanks for the heads up Mayberry.
    edited May 2011
    Welcome. Finding free stuff is a part of Chink culture :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Okay, I will keep forumrunner working.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    What a fail. Forum runner has a register option so I created 'Dysgraphical.' Didn't know it would be linked to the forums as well. Feel free to delete the account.

Some snapshots

Supports avatars
    img0007o.png

img0008fm.png
  • edited May 2011
    Looks pretty nice, actually. When I get the Android version downloaded and installed, I can supply some screenshots too :)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have an old POS nokia that is held together with a hair elastic - it has opera mini on it and the site works fine. I think my forum view is classic.

Fuck messing around with a third party.
    edited May 2011
    The site works fine in a web browser, but a dedicated forum app just makes it easier and more friendly to use. No harm, just benefits.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The site works fine in a web browser, but a dedicated forum app just makes it easier and more friendly to use. No harm, just benefits.

This. Plus it disables 'hot topic' which no one uses and gets rid of the fancy theme. There's less loading and makes navigating the forum easier and much faster.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I have an old POS nokia that is held together with a hair elastic - it has opera mini on it and the site works fine. I think my forum view is classic.

Fuck messing around with a third party.

Use mobile theme, it's located above the nigger theme. Scroll down for it.

Dysgraphical Locked.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    your phone must like me Box :o
    edited May 2011
    Forumrunner forces you to choose a prefix for your threads, as shown by my latest thread posted using forumrunner.