Mark Zuckerberg: 'Let children under 13 use my website'

Apparently Facebook is 'educational' and therefore its use should be encouraged amongst pre-teens. That this greasy little shit would use it as an opportunity to start amassing commercial and personal data on children, who probably give little to no consideration to their digital footprint, is just a little side issue.

And although unlikely, if a pre-teen does get fucked to death by a facepedo I'd be mightily pleased to see Zuckerberg in the dock too.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Fuck Zuckerberg and his "failbook"
  • edited May 2011
    I'm glad I jumped ship a couple of days ago. I'm not exactly a pre-teen but I still don't want to be part of whatever Fuckerberg is planning.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Where is the article quote and source? Where is BK?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    We need to start an Anti-Facebook campaign
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

I was actually thinking about this the other day. Start a campaign which stands up for privacy and freedom etc. Fuck facebook! Can someone write something out which states why we believe that Facebook can go to hell?

Dfg? :D
  • edited May 2011
    We should write an anti-semetically charged manifesto against Zuckerberg and Facebook for publicity and trollings sake.

In the end, we'll explain the antisemitism by saying that it was the only way to get the story out.

EDIT: Oh god, we should have DFG send it from Pakistan, calling himself a member of some organization with "Totse" in it (Or perhaps using it as part of a fake name for the author). He can make threats and shit against facebook and E-mail it to local news stations (In the U.S., of course) and see if it gets any attention.

Imagine pulling off a terrorism-hoax!
  • edited May 2011
    Well that's out the window now that you just publicly posted it on the internet ;) Plus, I seriously doubt that any kind of threatening action would work against someone as rich and powerful as Fuckerburg, especially if he's working with the Government. I think a campaign would be good enough, IMO. Remember, we're not playing the "Big internet superstar" card anymore as most of us have grown out of that raiding era.

So, campaign? :D
  • edited May 2011
    How would you suggest starting?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Count me in.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I'm all for it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I will make plans and post them in M&A and then in other section.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    This fucker makes me rage with a vengence. :mad:
    Last year the site refused to install a ‘panic button’ for children to alert police to paedophiles, before eventually relenting, while Mr Zuckerberg was branded ‘a disgrace’ after saying concerns over online privacy were blown out of proportion.

He's a blatantly arrogant cunt.

Oh by all means count me in.
    As long as I don't have to join failbook it's all good.

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Can we just take out this dickhead? Seriously.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

Careful, You fuckin with the CIA :D