Eve Regenisis: The Return To Eden

DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Life
I'm going to share a couple of my academic essays with totse, perhaps this will enlighten some of you to the ways of the future. This essay is yet another paper in support of the birth license, because I despise people who shouldn't be raising fucking kids

Eve Regenesis: The Return To Eden
There is one somewhat controversial perspective concerning child rearing that differs from my parents, and is still arguable in this generation. My parents think that people don’t need a license to have children and aren’t as critical as this essay is about child rearing. Many have argued and challenged the idea and ideals behind having to obtain a license or meet a certain income level in order to have children. While this may disturb some, perhaps they aren’t being very considerate or loving for their own children. After all, don’t we want the best for our children?

One must look at things from the perspective of an elaborated interactionist model that details the development of the human being from life to death. One must also acknowledge the complex interaction of the environment and nurturing of the child. Why do we allow people to raise children without adequate resources, parental skills, or in dangerous environments?

When we look at the consequences of raising an infant without adequate knowledge, resources and overall without living a privileged life, parents are carelessly risking the lives of their children. Look at it from a variety of perspectives. From the health perspective, our class has discussed the key factors in sudden infant death syndrome which included low income status. Infant malnutrition is also a risk with the low income status, which impairs the baby’s brain and nervous system.

The other perspective is parental ability to efficiently feed that child for his or her life with you. While on the short term a baby is fairly inexpensive to take care for and much advice is given, this highlights how many inconsiderate mothers do not have long term thinking abilities. How some of these single mothers are going to give their children an education, pay off their own debts, go to work, pay for the cost of living, give their children a privileged life and feed them properly is beyond my comprehension. Oh that’s right, it’s because they’re far too mentally immature for motherhood, and need their motherhood revoked.

If single mothers, and others in the low income status really loved their children, why can’t they guarantee them the best life, instead of bestowing them to the same hardships that a majority of individuals face in the lower income status? It certainly not only highlights immaturity, but selfish behaviour and inadequate parenting skills. Let’s look at this problem from the mental perspective. Let’s put aside the fact that many women wish not to consider the financial cost of raising a child into a happy productive member of society. How about we consider the very basis of John Watsons theory on behaviourism? While I’m sure we can all agree with the correlation of low income environments and crime, we can also see other more likely negative developments of the individual on that basis.

The Urban institute (2009) concluded that youth from low income status families are more likely to carry a gun, use drugs and alcohol, not graduate from high school, run away, and commit crime than youth from other families. While John Watsons behaviourism may explain some of these things, we must always remember the interactionist model. A mother or father who works or attends school full time doesn’t have much time to nurture her child in a healthy and responsible fashion. There’s not much chance to form an emotional tie to derive security, the so called safe base to explore the world from. Single mother parenthood also highlight the dissatisfaction of the father with the relationship, let alone thought of marriage apparently making him less likely to be responsive to the babies needs as discussed in class.

While you may feel this essay propagates severe birth control of the population, it’s merely guidance to reproduce wisely. The children of the future deserve no hardship, deserve not to be brought up starving, to be brought into a life of malnutrition at any point in their development, deserve not to be enslaved to debt, and deserve a privileged life. They deserve not to be exposed to crime, violence, negative behaviour, values, and all forms of negativity. While our children may be wise to these things, we must care for them not to linger in environments where they may partake in such things. Therein one may find the difference between parental knowledge and parental wisdom.

In conclusion, the birthing licence procedure is guidance with wisdom to create a brighter, peaceful future by raising children that develop into happy productive members of society. It’s terribly offensive to humanity and self defeating to bring a life into this world, only to put them at risk in manners already discussed.

In this way will humanity be able to create a far superior society securing wealth, diversity, health, mental well being and spiritual well being. These are the steps guiding us back to a humanity not seen in recorded history. Humanity must gain the ability to have foresight, for if we only live in the present we can never define the future which we must share with our children. Philosophically speaking, Eve may become reborn within this ideal embodying true wisdom and love for humanity.

Just as Mitochondrial eve may be considered the mother of humanity and the evolution to homo sapians, Eve Regenesis may be seen as the collective wisdom of femininity for what many would consider an evolution for society as discussed. This collective realizes the self defeating nature of having a child and exposing it to negative attributes as discussed. The collective also realizes that with guidance in procreation and raising children in healthy environments that nurture the development of the individual, humanity will drastically improve. One might be convinced that we could create a paradise on earth, very fitting for Eve. Once more humanity may return to Eden.

While i cut some parts out, these are the main points. This is the future, whether you like it or not single mothers....

Comments

• DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited June 2011
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    PhiLOLsophy faggot Deep Throat. Suck my dick for a dime, bitch.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    hahah deep thought you got treated like a little prison bitch.
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    PhiLOLsophy faggot Deep Throat. Suck my dick for a dime, bitch.

Guess you hate reality of academia (you hate that you are not intelligent, hence why it wasn't posted their, it was meant to piss off idiots like you)
    hahah deep thought you got treated like a little prison bitch.

LOL another stupid idiot. That's right...ideologies like these are going to be ones that morons like you hate in the future because you know its so true. Why should we let stupid people reproduce, hence the continuation of non-intelligent contributions in life - including the internet..... (stupid people water down the internet) (i.e.-two posters above me)
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Guess you hate reality of academia (you hate that you are not intelligent, hence why it wasn't posted their, it was meant to piss off idiots like you)

Yeah, and you're pretty fucking smart for not knowing the difference between "there" and their. Also, you're a stupid piece of dumb shit for saying "hence why", you dumb motherfucker.

http://verbmall.blogspot.com/2010/02/hence-why-thats-why.html

EDIT: Also, in case you balk, I have a screenie :)
    loldeepthought.png