Photoshop Request - Totse TF2 Steam Group Logo

edited July 2011 in Life
We've just got the Totse Steam Group up and running but I feel that we're using an extremely basic logo. Can someone design us something nice to look at?

The image can be of any size as long as it's under 200k, although upon uploading I the Steam group avatar is resized to 3 different sizes for 3 different logos. These logos are square 184x184, 64x64, and 32x32 pixels so keep that in mind when designing.

Help us!

Comments

• MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    sgpc3b.jpg

Win?

I kind of like that due to it's simplicity.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    I kind of like that due to it's simplicity.
    Same,same. I like the what you've done with the "teǝm" part of the logo. & simplicity.:cool:
  • edited June 2011
    Lmao, that's cool. I quite like it actually, good job. We should probably have a few in case we ever feel like changing it.
    edited June 2011
    I'd like to see some more as well. Bonus points for including an enlarged MR. HAI - I literally lol everytime I see one.

I wasted a few minutes carefully nigger-rigging the "m" out of two "n"s - only to remember that there was an "m" already in the old .com banner, hence it looks a little different :facepalm:
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Same,same. I like the what you've done with the "teǝm" part of the logo. & simplicity.:cool:

In the spirit of .info - I assume whoever made the banner played around with a "t" to make the "f" ?
    edited June 2011
    35jvyuw.jpg

Complete with proper "m", based on the soldier in this.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    35jvyuw.jpg

Complete with proper "m", based on the soldier in this.
    Haha! Fucking that fosho ... :D
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited June 2011
    I made the engie one the official logo. You should make one for each character.
  • edited June 2011
    One for each class would be great! Maybe we could even have one which includes all of the classes in some way? Not sure how that would work exactly, but it's an idea. Also, I was considering changing the Totse TF2 spray which I made. I think the current one is a bit bland and boring and it doesn't exactly have any Totse colors in it. I might have a crack at doing that today too.
  • edited July 2011
    totsebanner.png

I don't actually remember making this, but it was on my desktop this morning

I'm really liking the idea of including banners in the design.
    edited July 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    You should make one for each character.

Considered doing this as I had everything nicely in layers so I could have swapped them without much effort, trouble is some of the chars (like the spy in particular) have very long faces, so it becomes much more of a hassle (read: beyond my ability :cool:)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I dunno, when I look at this;
    NG.png

I see the same goofy grin on the NG as I do on MR. HAI.
    sgpc3b.jpg
    And then NG was my favorite class in TFC.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Can I have some videos, so I can make a video for it?
  • edited July 2011
    ^ I'll see what I can do man. If I upload the raw footage to Youtube, would you mind downloading it and using it from there? I can upload to Youtube straight from Team Fortress which makes it all easier.