LOOM Vs MEGALOMANIA [Animations]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Life
MEGALOMANIA on Vimeo
Megalomania perceives the city in total construction. The built environment is explored as a labyrinth of architecture that is either unfinished, incomplete or broken. Megalomania is a response to the state of infrastructure and capital, evolving the appearance of progress into the sublime.

Constructed predominantly using 3d Studio Max and rendered with Vray. Organic movement sequences were originally filmed on a Canon 5D mkII, tracked in PF Track and developed in CG. Demolition created using Rayfire. All compositing done in Adobe After Effects, edited in Adobe Premiere Pro. Audio recorded and coordinated using Adobe Audition. More information about the project at thoughtsnotthoughts.blogspot.com/​

Loom on Vimeo
Loom tells the story of a successful catch.

Year: 2010
Length: 5'20"
Directors: Jan Bitzer, Ilija Brunck, Csaba Letay
Technical director: Fabian Pross
Production company: Filmakademie BW
Producer: Regina Welker
Sound: Joel Corelitz / waveplant
Artists:Felix Mertikat, Jin-Ho Jeon, Roman Kälin, Tom Weber, Christian Hertwig, Silke Finger, Jacob Frey, Leszek Plichta, Georg Schneider, Anja Wacker, Andreas 'Felix' Gebhardt, Falko Paeper, Sarah Eim
5.1 Mix: David Axelbaum / Airstream Audio

Unfortunately I can't watch the videos right now, mainly because my ADSL link is down and I can't download stuff on WiMax. But I did read the description and judging from the pictures, I am sure these will be awesome.