Coal Cares a Website That Trolls You Into Doing Good

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Life
Well, it really doesn't do any good expect mock a Company called Peabody Energy according to this wired article written by a perverted armpit Brandon.

Basically they offer FREE, yes you heard me people.. in this case you read it people, they're offering free Inhalers that can be used as dildos if you're into that stuff. The website features a naked boy facing the ocean, it does look like he getting filmed by someone and I am sure you will find his tape on the Internet soon.

Here is the website. I will admit, I had high hopes for this and I even tried getting signup for one awesome inhaler. Imagine an inhaler with Dora on it, I would inhale the living shit out of it, I would poke it around my asshole and take a dumb on it..

Sorry, I am getting sidetracked here. People die, but it's sad when children die from smoking coal, yes it's a bad thing but ask yourself people, I know we all want Green and Clean stuff, but do you really give a fuck about children getting pwned by getting fine particles, yes they're quite fine, I mean they're finer than any drug your ever snorted, back to the line, these kids don't stand a chance. Their lungs get fucked and they turn into retards and die horrible deaths.

Oh wait, I am not really being a green hippy here. Ahem, let me act like that Brandon Faggot. OMG, The Coal Companies are evil, even though they power our homes and make jobs available but they don't give a damn about people dying due to fine coal particles getting in the air.

EXCUSE ME YOU DUMB CUNT, Oh that's my voice here. People die everyday, you know if you're living in a City you might get killed faster than huffing some coal, people in local Pakistan regions use coal and they're still living, hell when I go out for a walk, I am bombarded with pollution, stop acting like a hippie faggot. Unless you work your ass off and fund renewable projects, these companies won't change, why? because it's expensive and in these harsh times, it's a bitch just to run something.

But hey don't mind me, pretty soon you will beg for electricity when you're facing rolling blackouts throughout the day. I say fuck the coal particles, keep the energy going.

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    Coal cares, yeah. You will need the inhaler because the air is polluted due to the burning coal, great P.R. campaign on their part.

Peabody Coal, the problem and solution, brilliant.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    Coal cares, yeah. You will need the inhaler because the air is polluted due to the burning coal, great P.R. campaign on their part.

Peabody Coal, the problem and solution, brilliant.

Actually it's quite funny to see the company trolling the protesters :D
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    holy fucking shit, can't believe it.