4J is a supermod

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It sounds cool, but what does it entail here? If you don't believe me go check? Also how do I get to be one?

Comments

• mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dont know but as long as he keeps the shoops coming, i dont see a problem with it.
    And start sucking mod dick? that always worked on zoklet.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Yeah th tj shops are priceless. And i have no desire to start sucking dick so no mod for me.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah th tj shops are priceless. And i have no desire to start sucking dick so no mod for me.

Find a section you like, contribute to it and you stand a good chance at modding since there are plenty of positions available at the moment.
  • EsplenderEsplender New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I'm okay with this.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    As right he should be given how Zoklet has screwed him left and right. Now all we need is Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey back. Maybe even 5024L and poast-bortem and things would be back to normal. Fuck this feels like old times. I am going to make this my second home until it grows properly.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    This.
    Find a section you like, contribute to it and you stand a good chance at modding since there are plenty of positions available at the moment.
    Well, maybe COM.
    LSA King wrote: »
    As right he should be given how Zoklet has screwed him left and right. Now all we need is Jim "fuck latinos" Carrey back. Maybe even 5024L and poast-bortem and things would be back to normal. Fuck this feels like old times. I am going to make this my second home until it grows properly.

Me too.