I am pretty much interested in working with 3D, I do work on Animation but I have a long way to go. In this thread I will list tutorials, plugins, downloads and generally anything that I can find related to this field. This does include Rendering and other important bits.
Maxwell Render 2.6
Maxwell Render™ is a recognized standard in architectural visualization, product design, interior design, film/animation production, engineering and other markets that require the best render quality. The technology behind Maxwell Render™ enables users to create materials, set lights and cameras, and render 3D scenes, all in a stunningly realistic and intuitive way, resulting in images that are indistinguishable from photographs. If you want to read the story behind Maxwell Render™
What's new in 2.6
- NEW! Hair rendering: Introducing a new procedural primitive for rendering hair- compatible with the most popular hair systems (Shave & Haircut, Maya Hair, Max Hair, Ornatrix, Cinema Hair).
- NEW! Particle rendering: New procedural primitive for particles- compatible with the most popular particle systems (RealFlow particles, Maya particles, 3dsMax).
- NEW!Support for Vector displacement.
- NEW!Much faster motion blur.
- NEW! Referenced MXS files: It is now possible to load references of MXS files in your main scene file, which are added only at render time, dramatically reducing export times especially for animations, and reducing scene transfer times when network rendering.
- NEW!Support for referenced materials has been added.
- NEW! scripting: Maxwell Render SDK now includes a standalone python editor and scripting examples.
- IMPROVED! Displacement: A new, faster displacement algorithm
- IMPROVED! Big improvements in image processing, filtering and aliasing which enhances overall quality of the render.
- NEW! Advanced integration with RealFlow- allowing you to handle RealFlow output and generate particles and meshes in render time.
- NEW! Customer support centre for everything from tutorials and tips, to scenes and scripts