Hello

MEATMEAT Acolyte
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a few days, and now I've made an account.
The contents of this forum are exactly like what me and my friends talk about and do. I like it.

:)

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Welcome to Totse.info.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    Welcome. Have you told your friends about us yet?
  • edited November 2011
    That's pretty awesome, glad you found us :D Tell your friends about us, I'm sure they'd appreciate it too. Glad to have you here, stick around :thumbsup:
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited November 2011
    Welcome to &t.
  • edited November 2011
    Can I ask a couple questions?

How did you find us?
    What are your interests and areas of specialty (if any)?
  • MEATMEAT Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    Welcome. Have you told your friends about us yet?

Ya I actually have told one good friend, but right now his internet is down.
    Should be up shortly. He just said it sounds interesting, so he'll definitely be on here, whether he makes an account or not.
    trx100 wrote: »
    How did you find us?
    What are your interests and areas of specialty (if any)?

I google searched something, probably illegal in nature, but I can't remember exactly what it was.
    I know a lot about stealing, UE, and drugs.
    -I'm not a dumbfuck though, I actually know a lot of science/math for my age.
    I'm pretty interested in psychology, that's what I want to study at college.
    In the short term, I want to learn more about chemistry as a sort of advantage over my chemistry class which most people take as a junior, but I'm taking as a senior next year.
    -Again, I'm not held back in science, I took Biology and AP Environmental Science this year, and I'm planning on taking Chemistry and AP Physics
    in my senior year.