Jesus christ why is it so hot in here I can't sleep my feet hurt and I itch!

ZAPcomixZAPcomix New Arrival
edited December 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Yes. I'm MarineBoat, the one guy here with the thing. You can skype me for proof.

Problem is, I don't know WHAT e-mail I used to sign up. It was like some disposable address I think. Anywho I miss you guys and yada yada yada I wish I could keep posting here, but my password is so long I had to save it on a file that I lost in a OS install fucking linux that I had to save it on because I was afraid of the intruder thing like they had with T2.

So I can't post as me now and I can't recover my password and goddamn.

If anyone needs proof it's me and you don't know my skype I know the IP address I used to sign my boat up here this isn't it because this is a church's wifi. I think it starts with 7-something I forget. And you guys think T stands for Temple?

So give me a call back!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Welcome back MarineBoat. Dfg has the ability to reset your password, so hopefully he'll see this thread and take some action. If not, PM him or I'll speak to him on Steam. You'll probably need to prove your identity somehow but I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Reminds me of a few weeks ago when I changed my password to something with at least 60 characters in. VBulletin took the password, but the damn box which you type it into when logging in had some character limit on it! Consequently, I was locked out of my account until I talked to Dfg, who reset my password for me straight away :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    ^AHAHAHAHAHA
  • ZAPcomixZAPcomix New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    Thanks man. I went through all the usual channels. I skyped DFG and e-mailed him a while ago.. to no avail. Not sure what's going on.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the late response :(