BB Motor Corp Inc ( I call it basic bullshit)

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
You gotta check this out and just shake your head and hope these asshole dont get away with this fraud.
Basically they say that they produced a motor that consumes no fuel and has no emissions.
http://www.bbmotorcorp.com/products/products.htm
Then there is this gem of a paragraph.
"It was in his time of worst pain and sorrow that the J.I.M.S. engine was born. He had just lost his only son to a roadside bomb in Baghdad, Iraq. Thus, the gold star in the middle of our logo, in remembrance of his son, Josh, and all the rest of our troops that have given their lives so we could be free (the gold star family). As for the name, J.I.M.S., that is an acronym for Jesus Is My Savior. The purple and gold in the center is for the Purple Heart to remember the sacrifices made by so many that we could be free. The green in our logo is to represent the environmentally friendly products our company strives to create. Lastly, the expression “A New Type of Freedom”. That is to represent the freedoms our products hope to bring people. The freedom to set the temperature on our homes and businesses based on comfort rather than utility bill, the freedom to drive where we wish without the worry of fuel expense, the freedom to take that job a little farther from home without worry about what it costs to get to work and back, and so many other freedoms that our addiction to oil take away from us."
:facepalm:
This thing is not an engine its a turbine driven by compressed air,this sentence is key"* The horsepower and torque will vary, based on the actual PSI and gallons per minute that are used to drive the motor. "
In order to compress air you need something to compress the air,that means burning fuel and creating emissions.