why can i only view certain forums?

why

i pm remade twice who is online right now and he doesn't answer. fuck this forum.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    fuck this forum.

If that's your mentality torwards it then you shouldn't really expect much help. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - which ones can't you see?
  • edited April 2012
    chemical imbalance
  • edited April 2012
    You need to have the "regular" status before you can view the sections in Totseans Kingdom, including Chemical Imbalance.
  • edited April 2012
    100 posts or what
  • edited April 2012
    Yup, 100 posts. You're not really that far off to be honest :thumbsup:
  • edited April 2012
    right on
  • edited April 2012
    this thread can be closed now
  • edited April 2012
    Might as well leave it open in case anyone else has the same problem or wants to add anything to the discussion :thumbsup:
  • edited April 2012
    sounds good
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2012
    Having seen this users action over at Zoklet I would add that it might save everyone some grief if he would put his chemical balance aside, read our rules, and understand that this is not the cat turd filled sandbox that Zoklet is.
  • edited April 2012
    excuse me? what do you mean?
    edited April 2012
    There is no hidden meaning in my words I always say what i mean and mean what I say.
  • edited April 2012
    if you're implying i'm a spammer or kidiot, you're mistaken. i take offense to your statement
    edited April 2012
    You are welcome to take any implication you want from my words. I implied nothing. I stated that I have seen your action on Zoklet, that you need to set your chemical imbalance, which you claimed caused you to show your ass ITT, aside, that you would do well by your acount to read and understand our rules, and that by so doing save yourself and the community grief down the road. I really can't be assed to break it down any simpler than that and if the truth and a straight forward no holds barred approach gives you cause for offense then may I suggest you talk to your physician about adjusting your dosage. In closing I would add that any further nonsense regarding this matter will be seen as skirting close to drama on your part. So do everyone, including yourself, a service and simply read our rules and abide by the letter and spirit of them and all will be fine.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    You are welcome to take any implication you want from my words. I implied nothing. I stated that I have seen your action on Zoklet, that you need to set your chemical imbalance, which you claimed caused you to show your ass ITT, aside, that you would do well by your acount to read and understand our rules, and that by so doing save yourself and the community grief down the road. I really can't be assed to break it down any simpler than that and if the truth and a straight forward no holds barred approach gives you cause for offense then may I suggest you talk to your physician about adjusting your dosage. In closing I would add that any further nonsense regarding this matter will be seen as skirting close to drama on your part. So do everyone, including yourself, a service and simply read our rules and abide by the letter and spirit of them and all will be fine.

^This, Kevin this isn't the old place anymore. I would advise you follow Lord TDR advice.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    why

i pm remade twice who is online right now and he doesn't answer. fuck this forum.

Well I'm sorry I was abroad and getting death threats. I replied quite comprehensively to your 2 messages and if I can't get back to you, I'm sure one of the other Mods will.

Jeez man, take a chill pill.

Or 20.
    There is no hidden meaning in my words I always say what i mean and mean what I say.

Beaver suffers no fools. He also does not get sneaky so take it at face value. Get offended? Oh well. Welcome to the Internet.
  • CyberthaneCyberthane Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2012
    boo, i prefer to lurk
    edited May 2012
    So lurk. Who's stopping you?