CDC Announces Americans Should Make Plans To Say Goodbye To Loved One

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck man this is it. I have been telling people for months something is going to happen, martial law will be declared, and the elections will be suspended. I though it was going to be in St. Louis, I really did. I also thought it would be a repeat of something 911ish that would require an armed nation wide presence as a response. But I never dreamed they would unleash a biological on their on people. I am in Florida soI should be OK I just hope Ohio is not the "Northeast" as my Son and Father are both in Ohio.
October 19, 2012

1qlds4.jpg

ATLANTA—During a brief, impromptu press conference at the agency’s headquarters this morning, Centers For Disease Control director Dr. Thomas Frieden announced that Americans should start making plans to say goodbye to loved ones right away. “Citizens are advised to bid farewell to parents, children, and any other friends or family they haven’t seen in a while,” Frieden told reporters, adding that if you live anywhere in the Northeast, you should definitely call within the next 48 hours, if not by tonight. “If you have any unresolved emotional issues with any family member whatsoever, now is the time to work those out—I mean right now, because there will not be another chance. You don’t want any regrets.” Concluding his statement to the American public, Frieden said, “Dad, I love you. And I’m so sorry you never really got to know your grandson.”

Source.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Clever, almost got me.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    You bastard. My thought pattern went as so -

1) Ok why isn't this more widespread? Seems kinda vague.
    2) Damn I'm glad I have a load of supplies and my Family can just keel over. I don't care. (seriously..)
    3) Hm, let's click the sou....you bastard. I got goosebumps for nowt!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    :TRIXED:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Fuck I was thinking "holy fuck, some serious shit is going to go down. I'd better prepare for it" until I saw the source. Nice one lol.