Life of Pie; An Inspiring story about a boy & a freshly baked pie

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2013 in Spurious Generalities
I haven't seen Life of Pi yet, although I do have it on my HDD and it's on my watch list but I am not in the mood to watch something today. However, I have a general idea about the story or plot. So, I was thinking what if we take the main role and a switch it. You do know there is a tiger in the movie and our hero or the lead has to be with him on a boat in the middle of nowhere and there is a chance that the Tiger can eat him. But he uses his training and subdues the Tigers and makes him his bitch as a matter of fact.

The term Bitchy Tiger came from that movie btw, but lets carry on with it. Consider we have Pi instead of that Tiger, it's a magical pi, he can't eat it and it never leaves his sight. He can't throw it in the water nor can he touch it. If he does he will be jolted by a massive shock. The only way for him to survive is to obey the pie's command, which he must understand on his own.

So, that long never ending journey becomes a mind fuck game in which the boy has to guess what the pie wants him to do and whenever he does something he wants the pie feeds him and then he keeps the boat going on. I am not sure regarding the ending, the pie could turn into a girl or something other thing or we could see the pie ruling others life and totally being a dick. In any case it's a good concept, one that might actually reach the big screen in the near future.

Any takers? I can write the script or give you a general outline for the complete story, we could even have a have a sex scene with the pie! Imagine that..