Totseans Country

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2013 in Help and Suggestions
Well I have been doing a bit of reading on this matter, plus I have been watching this show:
http://totseans.com/bbs/threads/24258-How-to-Start-Your-own-Country

Presumably I we can turn some land into our own Country provided it's not already claimed and we have some control over it or no one has claimed it before. Thinking that some guy claimed MOON before others I am hard pressed to find some land which I could claim in the name of Totseans. Since claiming any land in this World would be a bitch, I though why not claim something outside of this world. I am thinking going for Either Mars or some close Planet. The idea is that in near future people would visit Mars and actually setup base stations. Right now NASA is crawling that place but I am sure they haven't filed papers or anything regarding it.

Assuming that Moon could be claimed, can't we just claim Mars or an area of Mars if not the whole in our name?

We can then create an Embassy of Mars on Earth and get more people in? It's sounds crazy but it could be something worth thinking about. I mean we just need to send a Letter to UN and other snoobs regarding our claim? We could have a complete Democracy or something I mean think about it, this could be fucking fun.

Comments