Lost Password & Original E-mail Address

panthrax2panthrax2 Semo-Regulars
edited October 2013 in Help and Suggestions
Hey guys. This is like, my third time on this website and I couldn't figure out how to private message the administrators directly nor could I find some sort of "contact" e-mail address or something so I could of handled this more privately, so I suppose this will have to do.

Yes, this is panthrax, Zoklet's administrator. I've taken a leave from that place because it stopped being fun for me. The negativity and thanklessness of it all was starting to become more of a burden than something I did with enjoyment or even pride anymore, so I setup a few users to take my place and promptly told them that I'm stepping back from Zoklet and not sure if I ever will go back. I'm sure there are a couple of Zoklet members on this website that will see this thread and promptly link to it on Zoklet and it will become the biggest shitfest for the next week or so like it always done. It's whatever. I hardly care anymore.

Anywayyyyyy... that's not the reason I came here, to bitch about Zoklet. I came here because I think I still want to be apart of the original &TOTSE community in some form or fashion. I mean, I joined &T in 2001 and have been apart of it's community in several shapes and forms over the years. Most recently I've been using Zoklet as that flavor of &T, but that flavor has grown sour in my mouth and I'd like to try out something new.

I created my account "panthrax" a couple years ago here with an e-mail address that no longer exists. I deleted it, so I cannot use the built in password recovery function. I don't really like the idea of being "panthrax2", because well, I've never been "panthrax2". I've always been just "panthrax", the o-riginal. ;)

If there is an admin here who could help me out with that, I'd appreciate it. I wanted to try posting here and seeing if I like it or not, but I don't think I can do that without the name I've gone with in this community for almost 13 years now.

Thanks,

panthrax

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    panthrax2 wrote: »
    Hey guys. This is like, my third time on this website and I couldn't figure out how to private message the administrators directly nor could I find some sort of "contact" e-mail address or something so I could of handled this more privately, so I suppose this will have to do.

Yes, this is panthrax, Zoklet's administrator. I've taken a leave from that place because it stopped being fun for me. The negativity and thanklessness of it all was starting to become more of a burden than something I did with enjoyment or even pride anymore, so I setup a few users to take my place and promptly told them that I'm stepping back from Zoklet and not sure if I ever will go back. I'm sure there are a couple of Zoklet members on this website that will see this thread and promptly link to it on Zoklet and it will become the biggest shitfest for the next week or so like it always done. It's whatever. I hardly care anymore.

Anywayyyyyy... that's not the reason I came here, to bitch about Zoklet. I came here because I think I still want to be apart of the original &TOTSE community in some form or fashion. I mean, I joined &T in 2001 and have been apart of it's community in several shapes and forms over the years. Most recently I've been using Zoklet as that flavor of &T, but that flavor has grown sour in my mouth and I'd like to try out something new.

I created my account "panthrax" a couple years ago here with an e-mail address that no longer exists. I deleted it, so I cannot use the built in password recovery function. I don't really like the idea of being "panthrax2", because well, I've never been "panthrax2". I've always been just "panthrax", the o-riginal. ;)

If there is an admin here who could help me out with that, I'd appreciate it. I wanted to try posting here and seeing if I like it or not, but I don't think I can do that without the name I've gone with in this community for almost 13 years now.

Thanks,

panthrax

I can easily reset your old account, that's a non issue. You're always welcome here, it doesn't matter which place you belong to, as long as you were part of the original totse, it's cool and even if you're not, it's still awesome.

But I will make few things clear:
    1) This is not TOTSE, we attempted to create a TOTSE clone and decided to withdraw and clear the house.
    2) This is Totseans, it's an off shot of TOTSE which follows its own rules. It's not restricted by anything, it aims to keep people connected with each other and gives them a platform to grow.

Last but not the least.
    3) It's a family system. Each Administration staff you see is like a family member. We have reached a point where we trust each other. Frankly they're 3 Admins on this forum, and the rest are Global Mods. We don't have a mod system.

Everyone else is just a user. There is no power struggle here and we're all on the same page.

You are free to post anything you want, discuss issues, talk about your life, build something or contribute in whatever fashion you like. Unless you're a spam bot or cause drama (as in shit storm) you will do great here.

Regarding the e-mail system. We were getting thousands of Regs per day and I had to disable some features. Hence you can't retrieve your accounts. Instead you just make a thread or contact me via twitter etc and I will respond just like I did.

I will pm you the new password and you can use it to log into the main account.
  • panthraxpanthrax Regular
    edited October 2013
    Alright! Thanks man. I'll be giving this new community a shot and hopefully come to like it. Thanks again.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2013
    We are small and not very active but that can change on user at at a time. Be the change...
  • panthraxpanthrax Regular
    edited October 2013
    Oh, also...

Why is it that the few times I have posted a reply on this site it says to all of them, "Your post will not be visible until a moderator approves it" or something to that effect?

Is it like that for everyone? If so, that's pretty silly. :/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    panthrax wrote: »
    Oh, also...

Why is it that the few times I have posted a reply on this site it says to all of them, "Your post will not be visible until a moderator approves it" or something to that effect?

Is it like that for everyone? If so, that's pretty silly. :/

Strange, that shouldn't happen. You're a regular user, so all the restrictions are off.