Free Vending machine stuff

edited December 2018 in Not in MY Forum
Imagine: you got no money, stranded on a road;
YOU ARE POOR.
you find a vending machine and you are hungry. Wat do?

Comments

• Have sex with it, I assume I didn't get laid in ages if I am in that state, so boning that vending machine would be first time I will do.

And then I will break it apart and make some makeshift weapon out of it and terrorize everyone who comes near m.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Rob someone. There's not a lot you can do with a vending machine other than destroy the casing.
  • edited February 2017
    That plastic glass is pretty strong I seen a guy throw one of those big bluestone bricks at it and it bounced back and got him... Couldn't help but lmao and wish I filmed it.

Some machines still have the stock password so if you can get into the maintenance mode on most machines you can set price to zero for all items.

On some machines you can trick them into paying you for selecting a drink by changing price to $-1.

Also If your lucky the guy that fills them forgot to lock the padlock and you can open it or you have a roundlock pick...
    Surprisingly when a few friends and I went into a construction yard in the city. To climb the cranes, I seen a vending machine out of the corner of my eye...
    One of the big ones with chips, chocolates ECT...
    I had a closer look and the guy forgot to lock it... We filled our backpacks with money and munchies and made our way...
    I left a note for the guy on the side with a silver paint marker I found saying " THANKS :D next time remember to lock it"

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    That plastic glass is pretty strong I seen a guy throw one of those big bluestone bricks at it and it bounced back and got him... Couldn't help but lmao and wish I filmed it.
    Fuck I would pay to see that shit live. lol
  • Lmao!! Steven King would be proud. Fuck it, we've done that, robbed it, done that, made weapons out of it, done that.. Now let's blow it up!