A find like this has got to be worth breaking and entering for

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2015 in Spurious Generalities
I don't think it's worth getting shot for. But then again, who'd wanna get shot anyways? :(

Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise

Urban explorer and photographer Ralph Mirebs found something very rare; a find unlike anything we’ve seen before. While venturing around Kazakhstan, Ralph came across an enormous abandoned building. At first, the building looked similar to a large airport hangar but much larger. After breaking into it, he realized that this was a very special building with some of the most historical items in the world. In fact, two of the most historical items in the world! Click the link to see these spectacular images for yourself..

http://designyoutrust.com/2015/07/man-noticed-this-abandoned-hangar-but-whats-inside-caught-him-by-surprise/

Here I'll give you one image to give you an idea of what he found but I can't be bothered uploading the rest because there's a few and I have to html the post.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    Fucking hell man, this is great. I wonder how he felt seeing this. I hope it gets recovered :(
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Pretty cool eh. It was last used in '93 but seems a lot older than that. Probably the climate. 

Imagine all the drunk teenagers who had sex in the abandoned space ship...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Imagine all the drunk teenagers who had sex in the abandoned space ship...
    Haha! :D.....If I found something like that I'd have sex by myself in the abandoned space ship.