good meth recipes

can someone please help my neighbors dog needs a great snb recipe cause he just cant seem to get it right needs to be very detailed including amounts of ingredients types of ingredients preferred brands etc please help him he's really in the dog house on this one thx please respond i check pm's everyday
Tagged:

Comments

• I want to be spoonfed and even worse I posted this same post in 3 different sections because no one wants to give me all the information on a silver platter without doing at least some research myself.
    This is what you should have written.

Custom spoilers do not work here at totseans. (Well properly):
    Custom spoiler tags:
    [spoiler=name me]
    What you want in the spoiler then close with [\spoiler]

OK so it "kinda" works in code tags (cannot see whats inside though)
    Also seems it only kind of works in message preview not in actual posted information.
    We don't need to but for research sake,
    let's try something else .
    [pooiler=name me]
    What you want in the spoiler then close with [\pooiler]
    **should be spoiler not pooiler

And because
    Print (" this will show up"); 
    <p> So will this. </p>
    // This is not meant to show up
      <!-- this shouldn't show either -->
    /*Technically this 
    shouldn't either*/
    Printgln (" but this should ");

"Safely Deposited Box" or "STOP BOX (storage off property)" of successful author:
    E5PLXD2TZ4.jpg

A few people have asked so.
    The meaning behind the word enso:
    ensō, are symbols of teaching, reality, enlightenment, and a myriad of things in between.

Seemingly perfect in their continuity, balance, and sense of completeness, and yet often irregular in execution, ensō are at once the most fundamentally simple and the most complex shape.
    They seem to leave little room for variation, and yet in the hands of Zen masters, the varieties of personal expression are endless.
    Ensō evoke power, dynamism, charm, humor, drama, and stillness.