Post your Paraphenalia

Comments

• HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    2v3sebk.jpg

Hey autopsy: ... JAPANESE MAPLE. durrrr

That bong is like a shitty little plastic 6" thing I got for $10 at a convenience store. Metal bowl obviously. I was smoking with my headphones on right? I was highh and drunk, and I didn't realize there was no water in it. I ended up burning a hole in the side taking dry hits (dats some hot air). The only reason it works now is some metallic duct tape shit.

I am ghetto as fuck. :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    2v3sebk.jpg

Hey autopsy: ... JAPANESE MAPLE. durrrr

That bong is like a shitty little plastic 6" thing I got for $10 at a convenience store. Metal bowl obviously. I was smoking with my headphones on right? I was highh and drunk, and I didn't realize there was no water in it. I ended up burning a hole in the side taking dry hits (dats some hot air). The only reason it works now is some metallic duct tape shit.

I am ghetto as fuck. :cool:

I've smoked out of coke bottles with plastic pens for downpipes. :D

Also took some tin foil, poked holes in it, put in an empty pill bottle and used it as a pipe bowl with a pen tube as the stem.

The metal downpipe in one of those bongs makes a good one hitter for roaches. Used to have a small acrylic on myself.

The Japanese maple in my schools herbarium caught my eye when I thought it was a Cannabis leaf at first glance.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've smoked out of coke bottles with plastic pens for downpipes. :D

Me too man. :cool:

You reminded me about my sobe waterfall. Lol.

67l028.jpg