Are those all the original text files?

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Holy shit! I havent been able to go through all of them, but the ones I clicked on were legit. Like fucking A, why did it take so long to get text files up on zoklet, when we have all the original ones right here? Did he really think he and his posse were gonna create brand new text files?:rolleyes:

Anways im stoked about this new change. ill be posting here from now on. ill still be on zoklet, but mostly to shit all over that place until the eventually ban me.

Welcome back Totseans.

Comments

• HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Holy shit! I havent been able to go through all of them, but the ones I clicked on were legit. Like fucking A, why did it take so long to get text files up on zoklet, when we have all the original ones right here? Did he really think he and his posse were gonna create brand new text files?:rolleyes:

Anways im stoked about this new change. ill be posting here from now on. ill still be on zoklet, but mostly to shit all over that place until the eventually ban me.

Welcome back Totseans.

:D

zoklet has a working archive of totse, but yeah, zok has a clear focus on zoklet content. its cute that hes trying to make a name for himself without relying on the pre-existing totse site/material, but he wouldnt have any members if it werent for totse.

plus zoklet has no soul. its just the place totseans chill.

so fuck it man.

viva la totse
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I didn't sleep well last night. I guess the excitement got the better of me. Hopefully this time I can write some articles for Totse.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I didn't sleep well last night. I guess the excitement got the better out of me. Hopefully this time I can write some articles for Totse.

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »

zoklet has a working archive of totse, but yeah, zok has a clear focus on zoklet content. its cute that hes trying to make a name for himself without relying on the pre-existing totse site/material, but he wouldnt have any members if it werent for totse.

plus zoklet has no soul. its just the place totseans chill.

so fuck it man.

viva la totse

HaHAAA. Did zok really think he could make original zoklet content? AAAAAHHAHAAAAa....