ITT: the one that got away/ fuck ups

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
ITT : we post about the one that got away. and /or how you fucked up with that one girl .

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    This thread sounds really unhealthy and unproductive. It would be better to focus on the present and what everyone is doing to get laid, how often they go out, how often they talk to women, etc.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I'm pretty much heartless when it comes to girls. I mean, I'll be nice and caring and all that shit. But I never seem to care when they leave. So I don't really have one that got away.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm pretty much heartless when it comes to girls. I mean, I'll be nice and caring and all that shit. But I never seem to care when they leave. So I don't really have one that got away.

this is how i was until recently. i guess my last gf was the first one i had to really put myself out there and do alot to get her. all is well now and im staying positive. all the freshmen move in next friday. i should have no trouble moving on ;)
  • wolfiewolfie Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    This thread sounds really unhealthy and unproductive. It would be better to focus on the present and what everyone is doing to get laid, how often they go out, how often they talk to women, etc.

Nearly everyone has a failed romance. It makes them who they are. As long as people realize the past for what it is, and avoid looking back through rose colored glasses there's no problem with acknowledgment.

I cultivated a very emotionally intense connection with someone when I was about 16- he was 18. The relationship lasted around two years.

It eventually fell apart because neither of us had any experience with a relationship at that level- we were too immature to handle it and we ended up lashing out and hurting each other.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    You're right, but at the same time I think it's best to focus on the now rather than the past.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I was at a rave the other week with Tordek and I got the attention of young French exchange student as she asked him for some rolling baccy outside.

I talked shit to her for a while, chatting about how I live in France for some parts of the Summer and all that crap, her college and teaching her some English.
    We went back in and I was like "I am NOT leaving until i get at least a tit grab". About 20 minutes passed, it felt like an hour, but i found her and we danced for a bit, grinding to some grimey beats, then she got closer and we were making out in the corner of a dark room. She invited me to a beach party afterwards and I was well up for it.
    Her friend saw. He was French as well. She just ran off.

One of the most beautiful girls I ever saw, and I wish i got her fucking number, or at least name.

I then sat, eating a hot dog with my mate, watching a chav finger some girl on a park bench while waiting for the bus.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    I was at a rave the other week with Tordek and I got the attention of young French exchange student as she asked him for some rolling baccy outside.

I talked shit to her for a while, chatting about how I live in France for some parts of the Summer and all that crap, her college and teaching her some English.
    We went back in and I was like "I am NOT leaving until i get at least a tit grab". About 20 minutes passed, it felt like an hour, but i found her and we danced for a bit, grinding to some grimey beats, then she got closer and we were making out in the corner of a dark room. She invited me to a beach party afterwards and I was well up for it.
    Her friend saw. He was French as well. She just ran off.

One of the most beautiful girls I ever saw, and I wish i got her fucking number, or at least name.

I then sat, eating a hot dog with my mate, watching a chav finger some girl on a park bench while waiting for the bus.
    josephducreuxheycoolsto.jpg