Chinese

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Now don't get me wrong, some chinks are pretty cool. In fact over half my friends are chinese and we get along fucking great, but there are some fucking nasty indigenous pieces of shit in China that migrate here to the U.S.

I live in NY, home to diversity from all over the world. From pakis to burmese, we got it all, and are pretty much openminded to everything and everyone, but sometimes certain ethnics cross the line.

I was eating breakfast at the park today, I've seen it shift from whites to all asians in 10 years. Not a problems, things change, people change, just a part of nature. But these countrysided folks don't have a sense of etiquette or basic politeness.

I saw a 4 year old girl today, naked with her legs spread open in the middle of the park, while some other 4/5 year old boy was somewhat rubbing the girl's..err clit. Her mother was just watching by a bench, sharing a laugh with the boy's mother as if it was normal. Perhaps that's a norm and a social standard in fucking china, but you don't let your 4 year old girl get rubbed by a kid in a park, full of people.

A quarter of an hour later a 70+ year old grandma, was letting her grandson [about 6 or 7 years] take shit by a tree. I mean goddamn, we have fucking public bathrooms only 10 meters away. Oh that's not all, she left the shit there and walked away. About 20 people watched and the women acted as if she didn't do anything at all.

These people just make me fucking rage. I won't hesitate to slit some chink throats today.

Summary: chinks migrating to the U.S from chinese mainland are fucking disgusting.

Are there any specific group of people similar in your area?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    :eek: What the fuck man. thats some uncivillized shit. Atleast try to assimilate into our culture. Ive never seen a chink do that. This practice better not spread. Shitting in public:facepalm: its just unacceptable.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Vancouver is the land of Chinese immigrants. It's really up to how long they've been here. Chinks like me who are born here or have lived here for many years understand how the society here works, and adhere to the norms. Totally different story for those new here. Even Chinks who have been here awhile don't like many new Chinks. Disgusting habits, disgusting attitudes. They think they can do anything they want. I work with a Chinese boss and he's always pissed at how immigrants don't understand how to make a line and take turns. It's always "I'm here, serve me or fuck you."

It's not just Chinese either, pretty much any Asian immigrants are like that. Nammers are the worst. Nobody likes dealing with them. I'm a chink and it makes me embarassed that I'm of the same ethnicity as these pieces of shit.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Vancouver is the land of Chinese immigrants. It's really up to how long they've been here. Chinks like me who are born here or have lived here for many years understand how the society here works, and adhere to the norms. Totally different story for those new here. Even Chinks who have been here awhile don't like many new Chinks. Disgusting habits, disgusting attitudes. They think they can do anything they want. I work with a Chinese boss and he's always pissed at how immigrants don't understand how to make a line and take turns. It's always "I'm here, serve me or fuck you."

It's not just Chinese either, pretty much any Asian immigrants are like that. Nammers are the worst. Nobody likes dealing with them. I'm a chink and it makes me embarassed that I'm of the same ethnicity as these pieces of shit.

:thumbsup:

And what's worse is that people accustomed to seeing these shitbeings, generalize that the entire ethnicity is like that. Fucking assholes give a bad name to their race.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't understand these people. Apparently everyone shits by trees in parks in China. THey probably let their kids fingerbang each other too. People who do shit like this should be deported immediately. I don't see how they could possibly imagine doing anything like this would be acceptable anywhere.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I knew that in India they shit everywhere and I mean everywhere. I never knew this about china though whats so bad about bathrooms to these countrys.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fucking nasty. They don't even do that shit in central america. I mean c'mon, central america!!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I saw a 4 year old girl today, naked with her legs spread open in the middle of the park, while some other 4/5 year old boy was somewhat rubbing the girl's..err clit. Her mother was just watching by a bench, sharing a laugh with the boy's mother as if it was normal. Perhaps that's a norm and a social standard in fucking china, but you don't let your 4 year old girl get rubbed by a kid in a park, full of people.

hawt
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

A quarter of an hour later a 70+ year old grandma, was letting her grandson [about 6 or 7 years] take shit by a tree. I mean goddamn, we have fucking public bathrooms only 10 meters away. Oh that's not all, she left the shit there and walked away. About 20 people watched and the women acted as if she didn't do anything at all.

i must admit, i lolled.

my university takes on quite a significant number of foreign students. many of them chinese.

theyre not too bad. they dont like mixing with other groups and generally dont attract too much attention other than the fact that there are a lot of them