DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Anyway to reach the site ???

I'm a proxy noob by the way.

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    fuckin' owned. What for?

You have a mac, right? Download netshade.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, how do you get banned from a piracy site as long as you don't speak?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    fuckin' owned. What for?

You have a mac, right? Download netshade.

Some jackass uploaded an OS and didn't want ANYONE to mirror it.

He bragged about how he was the 'best' and would report anyone who mirrors his upload.

I mirrored that shit for a month via PM's for RS, MU and HF. lol.

About time.

Still seems unfair. Isn't warez about free distribution and all that hippy shit? Why does one guy get to hog all the credit?

I'll look up Netshade. How would I go on about getting around it via my Windows machine?
    2drrr07.jpg

:(
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    just move onto projectw.org. same shit different name. used to be a lot bigger than warez at one point. back in the good old days....
    edited August 2010
    just move onto projectw.org. same shit different name. used to be a lot bigger than warez at one point. back in the good old days....

I've been lurking on projectw, forumw, bayw for a while. They lack a lot of content however.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Have you tried the obvious proxy sites like hidemyass.com? w-bb might have banned them, IDK, but it's worth a look.
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    Have you tried the obvious proxy sites like hidemyass.com? w-bb might have banned them, IDK, but it's worth a look.

YES!

Such an obvious site...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    edited August 2010
    I don't even get how Warez-BB works, Private Trackers FTW. What do you mean you "shared" his release? You mean you donwloaded it from Warez-BB and uploaded it somewhere else? If that's the case unless he had friends I don't know how he would have tracked your IP to get you banned from Warez-BB.

I just don't understand the whole concept of BB warez posting, seems so archaic.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I had a warez-bb account way back. I didn't find it useful. Torrents FTW!
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I don't even get how Warez-BB works, Private Trackers FTW. What do you mean you "shared" his release? You mean you donwloaded it from Warez-BB and uploaded it somewhere else? If that's the case unless he had friends I don't know how he would have tracked your IP to get you banned from Warez-BB.

I just don't understand the whole concept of BB warez posting, seems so archaic.

This is why you torrent freaks don't get the introspective of the other half of the world!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Warez-bb along with other warez forums work via filehosting sites.

You upload something via fileshosts such as Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc...

People comment on it, and the more downloads = more points for you. Which you can redeem as cash [it's for faggots].

Apparently this guy claims to have made the pre-activated OS and only uploaded it on one filehost server. People who don't have premium account would have to wait for the time limit, etc...

Which is where I came in. I responded to PM's by linking them to mirrors. The fag's a VIP so he must've made a dummy acc and PM'd me for the links and then bitch about them to the mods.

Banhammer.
    edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    This is why you torrent freaks don't get the introspective of the other half of the world!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Warez-bb along with other warez forums work via filehosting sites.

You upload something via fileshosts such as Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc...

People comment on it, and the more downloads = more points for you. Which you can redeem as cash [it's for faggots].

Apparently this guy claims to have made the pre-activated OS and only uploaded it on one filehost server. People who don't have premium account would have to wait for the time limit, etc...

Which is where I came in. I responded to PM's by linking them to mirrors. The fag's a VIP so he must've made a dummy acc and PM'd me for the links and then bitch about them to the mods.

Banhammer.

Yeah that's fucking retardedly gay. I think the point = money system is fucking bullshit anyways. People would try to do anything to make a buck online and I'd like to see one that is really profiting off it with the many thousands of downloads you need for points.

I'm sorry, but if people would rather pay whatever sum each month for a File hosting service where the links can easily be shut down and it's sporadic and sketchy than pay $10 for Usenet access just makes me think people are crazy.

To each his own though, but those who have pirated long enough know the Scene will always be apart of IRC/Usenet now and forever. Long story short, that sucks for you though. I still think File Hosting is gay with the hundreds of providers and the chance you sign up to the right one someone wants to host is like gambling.
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Yeah that's fucking retardedly gay. I think the point = money system is fucking bullshit anyways. People would try to do anything to make a buck online and I'd like to see one that is really profiting off it with the many thousands of downloads you need for points.

I'm sorry, but if people would rather pay whatever sum each month for a File hosting service where the links can easily be shut down and it's sporadic and sketchy than pay $10 for Usenet access just makes me think people are crazy.

To each his own though, but those who have pirated long enough know the Scene will always be apart of IRC/Usenet now and forever. Long story short, that sucks for you though. I still think File Hosting is gay with the hundreds of providers and the chance you sign up to the right one someone wants to host is like gambling.

Well, fortunately links take a while to get deleted. And if you're in a situation where you get an influx of idiots willing to pay money for warez daily, shelling out $180 for the 3 major filehosters, doesn't seem as bad of an idea.

$70 - CS5
    $80 Autodesk
    $60 Cinema 4D

By the way, mind explaining how Usenet works? I've seen a shitton of ads about it.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    I consistently get ~1mb/s downloads from Megaupload, and will never have to worry about my share ratio or about getting love letters from watchdog groups. :3

I can never trust torrent trackers. If I have an account, so could any number of watchers. :mad:

The point system isn't always used either - on megaupload you only earn points on files under 99mbs or something. Most movies/games use links that hit or approach the file size cap of 1gb. Or the only ones I download do - single link movies, 1gb partial archives for games. When I see someone break up a file into 20 links so they can get points, and then have the audacity to demand being thanked like they're doing us a favor, I enjoy calling out the poster in question.

"TOOK ME 20 HOURS TO RIP AND UPLOAD THESE EIGHTEEN 50MB FILES, TAKES U 5 SECONDS 2 THANK ME"

Yeah, eat my cock. You could have uploaded a single 900mb file and saved me a bunch of time you greedy cocksucker. :mad::mad::mad:
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »

"TOOK ME 20 HOURS TO RIP AND UPLOAD THESE EIGHTEEN 50MB FILES, TAKES U 5 SECONDS 2 THANK ME"

Yeah, eat my cock. You could have uploaded a single 900mb file and saved me a bunch of time you greedy cocksucker. :mad::mad::mad:

god damn that pisses me off with warez-bb. idk why they care so much. we are downloading their upload and getting them points. im not posting to bump their thread even more.