Looking for PDF Editor/Reader?

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Tech & Games
Back in the day I used to use Acrobat Reader for PDF files and I even used Adobe Acrobat Professional 8/9 for PDF editing. One thing I hated about Adobe was the file size. For a PDF reader I had to deal with 200mb of Installation and it gets worse for Adobe Professional.

So, one day I used Foxit Reader Pack. It had everything that I needed and it was extremely lite. The whole package was around 30 mb. But the package wasn't compact. I had to use different components to work things here and there.

After some time, Foxit released there Phantom Series. And that fixed all my problems.
2zgess6.jpg

Foxit Phantom PDF Suite 2.1 now includes features and functions that improve document flow and work efficiency. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) enable scanned documents to be searchable and the text to be selectable. The new version also includes the management of headers, footers and watermarks to help users insert page numbers, date, titles and background messages to enhance the look and feel of PDF files.

Features:

• Fast and Rich PDF display technology for optimal viewing
  • Complete PDF editing capabilities
  • Fast and Rich PDF display technology for optimal viewing.
  • Complete PDF editing capabilities.
  • Create rich PDF files from all common formats.
  • PDF Forms toolkit enables users to create high quality, fully interactive digital forms.
  • Full PDF security support enables users to effectively manage document permissions, and use or validate digital signatures.

More info.

Torrent Download [Full Version/Portable]

Comments