Changes You'd Like to See Here

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited September 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I'm making this thread in order to help fight against flooding the forum with endless "can we change" "can we have" threads. This I think will also help not flood "Ask Anything Thread" as it is a different topic. Please try to refrain from obvious global desires such as "more members" "more speed" "better posts" or frivolous things like "ban (username)" "more tits" (Sticky maybe?)

I'll start. The only real change as far as what is on the site that I'd like to see now would be the return of the forum jump. I used this handy tool 90% of the time when we had it. I know we probably can't have it back now but maybe sometime in the near future.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010