Miss March [2009]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Miss%20March%202009.jpg

picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=649
A young man awakens from a four-year coma to hear that his once virginal high-school sweetheart has since become a centerfold in one of the world's most famous men's magazines. He and his sex-crazed best friend decide to take a cross-country road trip in order to crash a party at the magazine's legendary mansion headquarters and win back the girl.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1151922/

Well, I watched it a while ago and it was surprisingly okay. Some minor lulz, tits and some ass ;). The story is predictable and easy to follow. Overall this is defiantly better than a dance flick.
Also, lots of playboys :D.

Comments

• TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Was 38 threads really necessary?

But Movie was meh. The horsedick.impeg joke was funny as shit though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Was 38 threads really necessary?

But Movie was meh. The horsedick.impeg joke was funny as shit though.

Was it necessary? Yes, it brings in traffic when Google indexes it. Was it hard for me?

Not really.

I am just moving all my threads from Zoklet to Totse. This will give us a fair start.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ah, and lol you have the most posts on anyone on here right now.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Ah, and lol you have the most posts on anyone on here right now.

At this rate I will reach 1000 in few days or hours.

:eek:

Just relax and let me finish the migration process. It will really give us a good head start to fire up this community. Plus, my time zones are different and Totse isn't experiencing any load problems atm.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    Miss March was hands down the WORST movie I have ever seen. It made me cringe, especially the main character. I've never hated a fictional character played by a real person more. Or maybe it was just his face. He was so ugly. And he thought he was a ladies man or something. He had like middle school game. I fucking hate him, I'm going to find him and fucking strangle him.

goofy fuck