WebT Hosting

edited September 2010 in Help and Suggestions
There was a small chat about new hosting earlier in the IRC, and I brought up the idea of switching over to http://www.webthosting.com/

It's who tM is currently hosted on, and their T&C are pretty good. Server is very reliable and fast, and I haven't seen any problems with it.

Thoughts? :D

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Anything's probably better than what we have right now :p
  • edited September 2010
    Very true. This particular host looks really good, and they even transfer everything from the previous host for free! :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    Would they be happy with some of our subject content. :D
    edited September 2010
    Whoever doesn't like Ant Day deserves to be shot :mad:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Whoever doesn't like Ant Day deserves to be shot :mad:
    Weird you should say that. I've been squishing the little MF on my tower for the last hour or so. Coincidence or woot. :eek:
    edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Weird you should say that. I've been squishing the little MF on my tower for the last hour or so. Coincidence or woot. :eek:

Wait, what? :p

I'm picturing you spending a whole hour squishing an ant on your dick, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you're talking about :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Well, tM is allowed to be hosted there. For those who don't know, it's full of "fringe" topics such as theft, drugs, and all that kinda shit.

This tM has been up for well over a year now. I think the only thing the host doesn't like is the sale of drugs.