how the fuck did this happen to me!?

TotsterTotster Semo-Regulars
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Ok im a second year in college and I have only one friend that i go out with because ive noone else to go out with.
This year im living in a dorm like accomodation. I went out with a bunch of my neighbours last night. I only knew 2 of them partly well and i spend the whole night being ignored by them. I decide to seek out of the club after being in there 10min and i walked home.

You wana know the really pathetic thing? a guy I know asked me if i wanted to head over to his house party tonight. I said yes, but never went. Why? because the guy that I go out with never texted me back when i asked him was he going, and I dont know how to get to this guys house. He told me that he lived near a popular night club and dont know how to get to it. There are only 6 clubs in my small town and even the drunk freshers know how to get to them all and only know 1. You could say that my sense of direction is retarded.

It gets worse. Back in my home town im really well liked. I love to party and im out all the time, and my friends (i have great friends back home) were really eager to come up and visit me this week. The sad thing is I have to persuade them not to come up just yet because if they came up theyd realise that i have no friends. Dont get me wrong, ive plenty of friends in my coarse but there all people that ive never gone for a night out with yet. how do you go from class friends to going out friends????

There is hope however. a guy I knew back home has moved up to my college this year (a 2nd year to ) and he thinks "im a legend". I really am a life of the party/party animal person, which makes this scenario so FUCKED UP FOR ME! Everyones so tight nit in college, i mean its only the third week here and everyones already making there little group of friends.

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME!? Im considered pretty wild on nights out. I was always called a luntic last year (the complement form- someone whos extreme fun).

I currently in my room dressed for a night out and im on this instead

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::(:sad:

help me

Comments