The Greatest [2009]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Make no mistake people, this movie was a shocker, with powerful performances from Pierce Brosnan and Susan Sarandon this movie is a pleasure to watch.

Unfortunately I watched this movie using FST [Fast Skip Technology] which ruined some emotional parts of the movie. Unlike others, I have seen tons of Bollywood films which makes me immune to this kind of emotional mind fucking. Bollywood is famous for producing movies which revolve around family issues, divorced wife, girl with bad karma etc you get the general idea.

What set this movie is apart is the performance and the story pace. The movie is transparent and even with FST I didn't miss anything major in the story.

However, I wouldn't recommend this movie to users who get depressed easily or who seek to hurt themselves, because this movie powerful in that narrow department. I even felt the down syndrome just by watching this movie. So, if you're someone who enjoys quality drama which is based around family and looks geniune, you should check out this movie.

Make sure to have some tissue papers handy if you're a girl or confused dude.