Leg Pain

SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
Click

Basically this, except its not my joints. I get it in my arms also but it's more common in my legs. It feels exactly like the growing pains that I had when I was little. I still call them growing pains, but that confused people so I called them leg cramps, but those only last for minutes or less than? This could last a whole half a day if I don't take pain relievers. If I fall asleep and get one in the middle of the night I have to crawl to the kitchen for some Tylenol, usually sobbing and making weird mewing noises (don't ask). I don't think it's arthritis because 1. im 17 and 2. it's not in my joints. It only happens once every couple of weeks.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Strange... Perhaps it IS growing pains, like you said. I dunno, huff raid?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^^ I'm thinking the same? The fact that your 17 only reinforces my scientifically founded opinion.

In all seriousness though, see a practitioner. If not, at the very least start using a multi-vit and make sure your calcium intake is sufficient. Most likely, it's growth related, so stretch, rest, fuel and you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel soon...

If it's not, shit sounds bad brah..