Why do most men allow to be walked all over and used?

LMSLMS Regular
edited October 2010 in Life

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I enjoy being dominated :o
    edited October 2010
    Yeah anything that ties me up. Especially in awkward positions. My muscles tense up trying to free themselves and it makes the experience that much more arousing.
    edited October 2010
    My only safe word is "Don't ever stop!" :o
    edited October 2010
    I stop when you tell me to stop, master :hai:
  • edited October 2010
    LMS wrote: »
    I don't get it and I can't respect men like this....but do I use them? Of course. I enjoy screwing them over even more.

When are you guys going to wake up?

I love it when women try to manipulate me, the big head does the thinking, well most of the time. I have been screwed over a couple of times, but that was long ago. Now I play pretty eager to please to see if they'll give up the gootch just to try to get the hooks in, and if they do I finish as quick as possible, tell them to get checked for genital warts, slap them on the ass and toss the bus fare out the back door.
    C/O
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry is beginning to worry me :confused:
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    Mayberry is beginning to worry me :confused:

bigwhy.jpg
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    I don't get it and I can't respect men like this....but do I use them? Of course. I enjoy screwing them over even more.

When are you guys going to wake up?

Go make me a sandwich. :mad:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    This thread is fail.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Thread rescue?

Women are manipulative in nature, even though their intentions good they just over think most of the time. This helps them in coming up with scenarios that usually put men in tight spots. Not all men like easily controlled by women. A basic retrosexual might be easy to control but when you're talking to a metrosexual or a player, the control element just doesn't exist. Sure he will just go along with your pushing buttons but as soon as you drop your guard down, he will walk all over you.

It's like this, men will continue to follow you in hopes of nailing you down but once that element of lust is gone, you lose all power. Also, according to research conducted in my bed last night while jerking, tits have strong hypnotic powers.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    . . .tits have strong hypnotic powers.
    pipe.jpg
    Indeed good sir. Indeed.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2010
    Why?

Pussy.

End of story.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    I know these men, and to an extent I am one of them. Not necessarily to a point of being a complete pussy, but I just have a lot of morals and I guess a "good heart." I can't bring myself to intentionally manipulate someone for personal gain, or play games with a woman to get at that vagina. As much as I would love to be able to do that. The shit just doesn't sit right with me. If I want a woman to ride my man shaft, I like to keep chivalrous. Take the bitch to dinner, watch a movie, cuddle, be romantic and shit, I just can't be the average alpha-male douchebag though :( I'm a nice guy through and through, I guess. However, if I suspect the girl is only after my cock and nothing else, it's a whole 'nother ballfield. I probably don't play it as well as I could, but if that's the case I'll straight up ask a girl if she just wants to fuck. I don't see any point in doing all the other shit if we're both after the same thing, skip the middle man.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    This is why men should have the right to beat the living shit out of women.

You have rights and think you're justified to bitch about OUR sensitivity?

What the hell are you?
    edited October 2010
    ^ I would never hit a woman. I think it's cowardly and just straight up mean. I knew people who hit their girlfriends and I felt really bad for the girls because they were too scared to leave the guys.

Pussies.

Women who are scared to leave a guy in fear of physical abuse should just die off. After all, they have rights, don't they? They make their own decisions and if they can't do it, they honestly deserve 2x the beating.
    edited October 2010
    Not sure if they should just die off, but I hate the "victims" that call the police when there man is jacked up on whatever beat the shit on her, the police come out and make an arrest, and this is like the 5th or 6th time the police have had to come out for domestic violence, and then the woman does not want to press charges. :rolleyes:

Cause, you know, she looooooves him and he is going to change and he will never touch her again.... Those woman, I feel no sympathy for.
    :thumbsup:

Glad to see a woman with reasoning on board.
    edited October 2010
    I am not a girl. :o

You sure sounded like one. :o
    edited October 2010
    It's an impostor!
    edited October 2010
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You sure sounded like one. :o

Educated, amusing, interesting....yes, I know, I am. :cool:

Seriously, why does it matter what I am? :angry:
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    lots of reasons, the way of nature for one.
    then there is tits ass and pussy :hai:

Don't you boys already have wimminz on here to harass, like Namestae? Go beg for her tits.
    edited October 2010
    Don't you boys already have wimminz on here to harass, like Namestae? Go beg for her tits.

I might have to banhammer you if you threaten us her with tits ever again.:sad:
    edited October 2010
    Ban her for not showing hers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    lol, guys chill. You're making the girls run away. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO REPRODUCE. Seduce them and if that doesn't work, drink + rape :p.
    edited October 2010
    We need hot girls and/or real girls. Without pics, they could be Dfg's uncle :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    We need hot girls and/or real girls. Without pics, they could be Dfg's uncle :o

DFG's uncle is sexy;)
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I think that anyone who lets people walk all over them are slaves. My GF knows that she can't manipulate me. If I do something for her, it's on my own accord because I've chosen to. She also knows that I have a lot of power of influence over her, and respects that I don't use it an abusive manner. If she's being too whiny, I tell her so. If she asks too much of me, I refuse to do things. I also get sex whenever I want, which is pretty sweet.