Revenge!!

edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I have been living in a small bachelor place for the last 3.5 months, nice enough and it has A.C.:). But my recent upstairs neighbors are a pain, if you want to party like they do you should get yourself some acreage with some like minded people and have fun. I talked to them reasonably once, went up there once really hot and made a scene, and did everything short of calling the pigs in. Unfortunately I have little backup in this town as I am just working here for the summer, otherwise this would not be an issue.

Now they try to provoke me by turning up the tunes at 4 am, stomping on the floor, etc., and none of the nutless fucks that live here seem inclined to do anything about it, but whatever. I'm done here in 10 days and I have a plan, that while it may fuck up my rental reference, I feel inclined to pursue regardless of concequence. I sleep better when I retaliate, otherwise I would probably become a buddhist.

1. buy battery operated alarm clock with absofuckinglutely piercing alarm, plus a two pack of simple `magnet sensor`alarms.
2. The air conditioner has been recently replaced leaving a screwed in piece of wood where the larger ac. was. This wallspace revealed above it stops at the next floor but is close enough if the alarm is loud enough.
3. A fishing rod, some duct tape, you get the idea.
4. The additional alarms are just embellishment, I will tack one to his door, so as he has a nice surprise when he goes to work, as well as disturbing my no-balls neighbors who were afraid to complain. The second I am going to attach to the gate on his truck, just a final farewell.

Any advice that does not involve blowing the place up would be appreciated.
C/O
fatty mcfuckface sez"cuz my mum loves valium, and she's asleep right now, tee hee hee":fap:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    1. Fill up a jar with pennies.
    2. Fart in it.
    3. Let it mellow for a week or so.
    4. Give it to them as a parting gift.
    5. ?????
    6. PROFIT!!!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Capacitors?

• AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    rape/ huff raid
  • edited October 2010
    That, my man, was fucking beautiful.
    But on thinking about this further, I like the idea of getting some intel on him, and really messing with his day. My moral standards just went down another notch as he and some of his friends were just here banging on my door calling me out. I had my whacking stick ready, but damn me for a fool if I am going to stroll out my door and face off four drunk guys. He called for a one on one, so I told him to come back alone, tomorrow, sober, and I would oblige. First one's right in the nuts.
    C/O
  • edited October 2010
    Fucking beautiful, using that I can fry the very stereo that was pissing me off, and the directionality of it ensures little collateral damage. Question though, do you think it will work through the floorboards, given the nails and water in them the radio waves might scatter to the point of ineffectiveness. Of course I could always just go up to his window, but the front of our building faces a major highway, and someone with a weird looking metal thingamajoober with a 20 foot extention cord attached to it. standing in front of a window, slowly frying any electronics inside, might attract attention. I fucking love the idea though and am going to try to find a way to make it work.
    C/O
    fatty mcfuckface sez"no nigger will ever fuck my Ethiopian princess"
    edited October 2010
    Provided there is no sheet metal in the floor it might work. The wood could attenuate it, but it will should turn the loud music into the familiar 60Hz HUMMMMMMM. Please continue the discussion on that thread. RIF needs more traffic.
  • SvenarchySvenarchy Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    http://www.magnet.com.au/neodymium_rare_earth_magnets

Put one of these near his computer, sound system.

Failing that, Murder/suicide?
  • edited October 2010
    OOOOOHHH, even better, I might just be able to come up with speaker magnets for this but I figure if his tv is close to his wall a stack of six scrounged from derelict speakers at the local dump and placed on the wall outside, directly beside his tv should make him think he got into some funky mescaline the next time he turns on his tv.
    thanks
    C/O
    thanks for flying Total Bastard Airlines, your day can only get better
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fuck.

I just pooped.....

:(
  • edited October 2010
    OP is a fag
  • edited October 2010
    You bet fatty, in fact I'm fuckin yer dad right now.
    So my neighbor came and apologized today, said he was drunk, and that it wouldn't happen again. I don't care. He's only sorry when he's alone and sober. The plan goes ahead.

I have added the magnet idea to the original list, thanks for the advice about the microwave gun, but my timeline is a little short for a project like that.

I love revenge, I once crammed the air ducts of some creeps car full of ground up used kitty litter, I had my reasons. Anyone else got a good "revenge" story?
    C/O
  • edited October 2010
    Oh wow. If you're really gay that means you've never fully enjoyed Tomb Raider, now I just feel bad for you. :(:(:(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    No because If I really want revenge Ill do better than cat litter:o:o
    edited October 2010
    but my timeline is a little short for a project like that.

It takes all of 1 day.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh wow. If you're really gay that means you've never fully enjoyed Tomb Raider, now I just feel bad for you. :(:(:(

Heheh, the amount of time I spent swimming Lara around and changing the pov to try and get a good view of her crotch. Actually the only game I ever fapped to was Fallout3, had my dog and the whore in the same room, and my imagination got the better of me.