Fired Up [2009]

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
2 Guys, 300 Girls. You know what is coming next. Well, it is not tons of sex and countless orgies it’s the complete opposite in a way. I mean the dudes do chase some tail, which is interesting to watch because for some reason there lines didn’t suck, and I didn’t feel I was watching a retarded teen movie.

I was surprised to find this movie did have a story and it wasn’t filled with lame lines or other crap, and it was indeed funny. A real comedy, I am not saying it’s top notch or anything but it doesn’t bore you. The story is straightforward, so you don’t have to worry about losing anything, the acting is decent and enjoyable. Before you ask the obvious question, yes there are tits but not many.

The film is filled with chics and unfortunately, they didn’t cover the parts I prefer. You don’t see some seductive close up shoots but considering this movie is PG 13, I don’t blame them. Still, there are plenty of scenes for you to enjoy.

The comedy is simple but fresh and you don’t see the shit jokes being thrown around, what you see is two dudes getting their groove on for cheerleading. You see them go through the usual phase of hitting girls and getting laid from every angle and then slowly finding someone etc, the usual crap.

I watched this movie because, it was a comedy and hey, if I see 300 girls in the title with cheerleading attached I would be gay not to check it. Watch it if you are bored or are trying to rediscover yourself. You won’t see anything special but still it’s a good pass time movie.

TL;DR: Dudes, cheerleading, hitting girls, tits, no sex, omfg a movie, comedy