Moving the IRC

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited October 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Well a lot of users including me are sick of hXc's bullshit. Being an asshole, stealing the totse army etc. So I propose we move the IRC to rizon. All hellish needs to do is change the irc.totse.info redirect, because I already set everything up.

irc.rizon.net

#totse
#totsearmy

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Can we have irc.totse.info for rizon?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    But I had such a good time pissing hxc off last time. Fuck that guy.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I am in discussion with the operators and with users in IRC, right now, I don't think it's a good idea to move. There haven't been reports of abuse in #totse and the operators and the owners like Totse there. Whatever the complaints are, I am sure we can resolve them with some simple discussion.
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am in discussion with the operators and with users in IRC, right now, I don't think it's a good idea to move. There haven't been reports of abuse in #totse and the operators and the owners like Totse there. Whatever the complaints are, I am sure we can resolve them with some simple discussion.

hXC is a hardcore faggot he threatened to ban me from IRC last time because I was pissing him off. He was like "focus on the raid" and I dont even know who the fuck this guy is. My discussion involves telling him to shut his cock holster and stop threatening to ban people acting like he's the leader of totse army.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    hXC is a hardcore faggot he threatened to ban me from IRC last time because I was pissing him off. He was like "focus on the raid" and I dont even know who the fuck this guy is. My discussion involves telling him to shut his cock holster and stop threatening to ban people acting like he's the leader of totse army.

Yeah, I get that vipe from lots of Totse army leaders. He doesn't mess with #Totse and you should have reported that before!
    <Barack_O`Drama> because the point of this network is to not have abusive admins

I am going to talk with him, the #army channel is back and hopefully it won't happen again. These things happen on IRC all the time. I used to get banned and kicked from Slashnet in 2007-2009.

Also, these guys listen and cooperate. Let's not make any random decisions and start moving back and forth. We need stability atm.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I saw him sayin that shit to Dirty. Let's just move and be done with it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I would request we stick together and not jump the gun. Totse IRC is used for organizing many things and we will be relying on it more in few days. Take a step back and chill for while.
    edited October 2010
    Make hXc get rid of his fucking bot plz.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Before you talk to hXc, let this thread get some more replies.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Make hXc get rid of his fucking bot plz.

I think that botse bot just gives access to users like +a +op. But I will talk with about this.

Anyway, since we're doing this thread. Why not recommend some good networks etc.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I personally, and others probably do as well, find hxc to be an annoying, condescending little kid. He makes it unpleasant to be on irc, and I'm all for moving away.
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I personally, and others probably do as well, find hxc to be an annoying, condescending little kid. He makes it unpleasant to be on irc, and I'm all for moving away.

QFT you can tell he's the definition of internet tough guy "In IRC I make the rules".:facepalm: I see him threatening to ban me and I was just thinking who the fuck is this guy. Is he even on totse? He's obviously a 12 year old that gets a strange power trip by trying to lead internet raids. It's kind of sad really. I agree we need to move on.
    edited October 2010
    He doesn't even post here :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    He doesn't even post here :facepalm:

lol I didn't think he did. What a little faggot. He can go ahead and ban me it's not like it will destroy my life or anything. Online power trips are:facepalm: I can't understand the mindset of abusing e power. It's just so inconsequential. The very idea that he thinks by impeding my ability to spam other forums with shock images he's going to affect me is quite lulzy in itself.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    We should make a poll about this. Can someone do the honors. AND even if we do agree to move I would request we wait till Totse is moved to a new host and in the mean time look for better and reliable hosts and some backup networks just in case we get kicked off the Island.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I think that botse bot just gives access to users like +a +op. But I will talk with about this.

Chanserv and nickserv does that.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    god damn you are all being stupid
    he didnt even do anything in #totse except talk shit, which is allowed. stop getting mad because he fucked with your private channel and you are trying to use tricks to make power grabs and steal #totse for yourself. i seriously regret not being able to be here to tell you all to shut the fuck up. this has turned from something unimportant to a huge whining clusterfuck of ridiculous proportions, irc isnt that important, bitching about STUPID POINTLESS SHIT and MOVING THE FUCKING IRC is just going to impede the growth of totse.info and its irc. also botse is the chanserv BOT you dorks...

i am returned to irc from jail and i am around now to deal with all your petty issues and administrate the channel.

20:57 < Barack_O`Drama> in that thread that dude made about me u and like 3 other ppl were bitching
    about how im a dick and shit
    20:57 < Barack_O`Drama> i would like to formally apologize in front of everyone

edit:

also dont forget that katzenklavier is a total faggot
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Moving to rizon was ond's idea. Here I made 2 choices.

irc.chatftw.com #totse #army

irc.pottsi.com #totse #army

They have chanserv and nickserv. They are small networks (as dfg requested), they are global, and none of your usernames are regged.