Moving the IRC

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Well a lot of users including me are sick of hXc's bullshit. Being an asshole, stealing the totse army etc. So I propose we move the IRC to rizon. All hellish needs to do is change the irc.totse.info redirect, because I already set everything up.

irc.rizon.net

#totse
#totsearmy
The above is quoted from Katzenkliever

I say we move it because hXc is a little bitch on a power trip and he's annoying to most everyone in there. He also try's making himself unofficial leader of the raids. Anyone who votes please explain your reason.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I still don't give a shit as long as we stay at one place from now on, but i was wondering, is hXc a member of Totse?

No and that's what makes it even gayer. He threatened to ban me from IRC as though this would scare me into submission. He takes his power in IRC really seriously when in reality it's a fucking chat room and my life wont be effected if he bans me so he should STFU.:mad:
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    I vote yes. Hes a condescending asshole. DirtySanchez you were spamming bible verses when a raid was going on, i under stand what he was getting at. I was getting annoyed at you for that also. It was not the time nor place to preach.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah it was just a big gigantic cluster fuck.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Shit I meant to edit that not delete the post anyway Nobody else was on topic and hXc wouldnt get off his little power trip and shutup so I started trying to get him to lose his shit because it was funny how seriously he took a chatroom. I wish i had the log right now but I didn't even start the god conversation. Plus in the middle of a raid what the fuck was so important to him that we had to discuss? It's basically spam shock image on website once it's underway everything usually goes off topic.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I voted yes. He's a douche and I don't like his bot.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited October 2010
    If he's not on Totse, then why does he even bother with our irc? As :mad:ijuana said though, we should all stay together.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    Alright, alright everyone calm the fuck down. You are making a horrible decision here moving to such a shitty network like rizon and making yourself look like whiney butthurt bitches that got trolled to tears.

I got this shit strapped the fuck down boy dont even worry. Sorry I wasnt around to defend everyones feelings and keep the channel in order but believe me I would give me heart my life my blood for you niggas @ totse.info and the totse.info irc. channel.

I'm making my return to IRC as of now. I already put that buster hXc in his place that nigga is just bored just learn to laugh and /ignore. I got this shit under control stop panicing, moving the irc and/or bitching is just going to put the irc experience back to even more boring and dead than it already is.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I voted yes as I have yet to see what has changed. I want him and his bot removed from #rimjobs as well.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    jeeze mayberry ive only been back like 5 fuckin minutes....

seriously it sounds like somebody was mean to you all on the internet and you are throwing a huge fit like pussies, calm the fuck down and moving the irc is just going to make it so much worse i swear. i fixed it SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Just wanted to express my displeasure with him. You're cool :)
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    stop voting goddamnit i fixed it

20:57 < Barack_O`Drama> in that thread that dude made about me u and like 3 other ppl were bitching
    about how im a dick and shit
    20:57 < Barack_O`Drama> i would like to formally apologize in front of everyone
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Moving to rizon was ond's idea. Here I made 2 choices.

irc.chatftw.com #totse #army

irc.pottsi.com #totse #army

They have chanserv and nickserv. They are small networks (as dfg requested), they are global, and none of your usernames are regged.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Since abrn is back, it's pointless to move.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    i got kinda mad cause this is stupid. voice your concerns dont freak the fuck out im here to help. yeah theres not much of an irc but the irc and site have steadily grown dont break it.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fair enough, hXc gets one more chance.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Ok since the shit is fixed we should stay.